1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I got this streaming:JunkyardBeats

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mr_oily, Dec 9, 2001.

Tags:
  1. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Ok, remember a while back I was asking about creating my own online radio station?
    Well, I found that live365.com offers this service at a pretty cheap price. I went ahead and signed up for 400megs per month at around 20 bucks per. I found uploading my MP3s at the lowest bitrate but still in stereo gets me a whole lotta music. I've got around 15hrs of music on the playlist and haven't even used half of my space!
    Lets see...theres mostly some dope beats, soft electronica, a twang thang everyonce in a while, an oldie sometimes, loungie jams, some good tabla stuff and well, just good songs with great beats!
    At any rate, if you'd like to give it a listen, clickity click...

JunkYardBeats

That should open in your default player.
    if not, you could go to my JunkyardBeats page the live365 sight they gave me, sign up and download one of their players. Their player will show what song is actually streaming, the other players don't do that, but you also don't have to log in every time you wanna listen with other audio players, simply bookmark the station(I prefer Winamp). Its up to you.
    Ok, thanks!:)