1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I find it highly funny that Trump supporters are now worried that they may lose obamacare

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by what, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

That's not what in referring to though. Fix the **** that needs to be fixed.

20 years ago, i worked under an ******* coach that would punish the players that showed up for practice to teach the kids that didn't show up for practice a lesson.

If insurance companies and medical is causing the issues, get them under control. Dont punish those that are doing what they are supposed to be doing.

#41 Falcons Talon, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Then by definition you've been paying for others misfortune every single day of your life.

You should cancel it immediately.

DudeWah likes this.
  3. Falcons Talon

Cry me a river Sam....oh wait, you already did.

4. Falcons Talon

Idiot....and now I need to pay more.
    Go back to crying about your girl losing. You have nothing to say to me. Just another spoiled little crybaby. Nothing more, nothing less.

5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

LOL

Till you get some disease, you can't work, you lose your insurance and then your cute little " I take care of my business" schtick goes out the window. Its not about taking care of your business, you clueless idiot, its that some people, due to no fault of their own get dealt the short end of the stick.

DudeWah likes this.
  6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^ in which the full rhetorical arsenal of this poster is unleashed.

7. Falcons Talon

You mean like my brother who was brain damaged in a car accident whom my father has had on insurance his whole life, or my mother with dementia that my dad has kept on insurance, that was denied services, and Dad kept fighting until he found a way. Those illnesses were no fault of their own. **** you you piece of ****. Go talk to someone that gives a **** what you think.

8. Falcons Talon

Yes Sam...Damn, you're too clever. What a joke you really are. All I see when you post is your meltdown. Go ahead and have the last word. It's a worthless as your first.

9. larsv8

LOL and you are against Obamacare?!

You really are just stupid then. No discussion needed.

DudeWah likes this.
  10. larsv8

Hahahahahahahaha

This dude has his brother's brain damaged completely covered by insurance, and his mom dementia paid for as well and he is complaining his insurance costs went up.

You literally cannot make this **** up. I cannot fathom how dumb some people are.

11. Falcons Talon

You're a complete waste of living matter. I almost wish you had to experience this situation...almost.

12. larsv8

Look dipshit, I am very sorry you had personal struggles, I really am.

But I have no patience for your complete incompetence when it comes to putting two and two together here.

Who the **** do you think paid for your mom and brothers medical costs? The premiums of other healthy insurance buyers, just like you are doing now, with your costs going up for other people who has similar circumstances. The fact that this escapes you and just posting dumb as **** garbage like "I take care of my business" does nothing but illustrate your complete and total lack of understanding of this whole issue.

Grow the **** up and get educated.

DudeWah likes this.
  13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

This is my problem with liberals. They never think outside of the box. "we have a broken pile of ****? Lets just make it a little bit less shitty and call it a day. Opps. Now its more shittier than ever."

Obamacare was not an overhaul. It was a consolidation of power given to the groups that makes it terrible in the first place. This statement alone should clarify why Obamacare is such a disaster and a bad idea from day one.

We really need to rethink how we do medicine, diagnosis and treatment altogether, not just trying to figure out who is paying for these astronomical prices.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  14. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I'm sure he paid a couple of hundred grand into his insurance. TCB baby!

15. Falcons Talon

And like I said, fix the insurance and medical system, don't make it worse for all that are taking care of their ****. Can you get that through your arrogant little pea brain

16. larsv8

LOL, he still doesn't get it.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I do find it funny that some people on the left are still trying to sell people on Obamacare as a good thing. I mean, sure, there's one or two things that were pretty good for some people, but the rest was a disaster for everyone else. It's always fun to have the "free stuff" that comes with just about any leftist policy, but then when it comes to paying for it.....yeah not so fun anymore.

Anyway kids, keep fighting the good fight even though the system you are supporting is set to collapse on itself even if nothing is done at all.....it was that ill-conceived.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  18. Falcons Talon

I'm arguing with a 34 year old boy.

You know what...You're right. Your kind is always right.

#58 Falcons Talon, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  19. larsv8

You are arguing with someone who is calling you out on your hypocritical bullshit.

20. Falcons Talon

I know boy. You're right. You've got it all figured out. Congratulations.