1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Feel Sorry For James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dje243, Apr 18, 2016.

1. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I feel sorry that Harden is the face of this franchise.

2. nolenium

nolenium Member

Or maybe you were fishing for some homer-glasses rah-rahing and instead are now annoyed that for some of us loving a team doesn't mean we lose objectivity?

Harden choosing to literally not play defense on multiple possessions in a professional basketball game is shameful.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol our talent level was about the same last year

why should you play the "oh pls we are so bad and have some compassion" card?

Fck this team and its non leader at least for this season

Screw the coaching, screw management and ownership while we are it.

Evaluate this hot mess all you want in the offseason.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

His face is covered in wool

or facial hair lol

you can't see it

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I feel sorry for Dwight Howard

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Harden needs to do more, he needs to play with more fire.

That said, the level of talent around him is atrocius, there's not a single player who can pass, creat something for himself or for another player, no one can score...

But yeah, he needs to do more, i want to see him play harder.

7. Mr Chuck Norris

Why would he care 100% about this team, nobody else in this organization cares.

8. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah true, lol! He just can't be taken serious in any way at this point and I've grown to hate his gimmick beard as well.

9. Mr. Space City

I feel sorry for you delusional koolaid drinking homers that put up with anything the rockets do just because you're a fan.

Im sure Les appreciates your blind ignorance. Keep buying those overpriced tickets!!!! :)

10. dje243

dje243 Member

Hah he's not even my favorite player but if reducing anyone who disagrees with you down to a "player only fan" floats your boat have at it.

11. dje243

dje243 Member

Haven't been to a game this season. Not saying I'm happy with the season's results or even past season results. I'm saying the fact that even Rockets fans buy into media concocted narratives based on tmz tumors and cherry picked vines is sad.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Not sure why you feel sorry for him. He came in completely out of shape and not caring. It's not even clear that he's lost the weight

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I feel bad for the Rockets.

Harden is their leader.

1 person likes this.
  14. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I don't. You get out what you put in.

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

a fish rots from the head

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Ever seen the Suns-Lakers series when the Lakers were the 8th seed?

Yeah. It happens.

17. dje243

dje243 Member

In what way am I begging people to have compassion? I've simply stated that I feel the brunt of the blame for this season is on coaching and role player regression. We overachieved last year. Y'all love to reduce arguments down to black/white. Either everything is Harden's fault and he sucks and therefore should be hated and anyone who disagrees must think the exact opposite.

There's a pretty huge gap in the middle there where it's completely reasonable for a person to be critical of an entire team's play without believing that Harden isn't one of the main reasons the team sucks.

18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

GSW fans will invade our gym...with brooms...

This is NOT how basketball is supposed to be played. Gutless, heartless, selfish cowards that wear our city's name on their chest.

James Harden makes me sick...and his carelessness and lack of urgency deserves all of the negative press he gets. He was unfortunately paired up with a mental midget who is now just liability on the court.

I really hope that Les fires Morey, and the entire coaching staff. Then trades every damn player. I have also now come to the conclusion that this Rocket team as constructed will NEVER win a title with James Harden as the team's best player. Dwight Howard when he was the focal point of an offense was NEVER this unreliable in the postseason. Sadly now his game is well past him...as his athletic talent is noticeably gone and fundamental skills were never existent.

19. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

dude just couldnt move his feet on defense end.

20. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

In a thread of dumb takes this is one of the worst. I guess some people just make random ass statements despite having no facts on what they're talking about.

There's tons of grea role players on the receiving end of passes from great players in clutch time in serious playoff moments. Teammates of Jordan and Kobe are some of the guys that come to mind immediately.