1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Feel Like Tweek From "South Park"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Nuggets4, May 21, 2003.

1. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

22 hours to go until the draft lottery and the Denver Nuggets officially secure the right to select LeBron James with the #1 pick in the draft.

Seriously though, this is one of the most important lotteries in NBA history. The only draft I can think of in the last 10 years that had a DEFINATE #1 pick is Tim Duncan's '97 draft.

I can't handle this. 22 hours......AAAAAAAAAAH!

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

David Stern is making sure every ping pong ball has the Knicks logo on it.:D

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Not sure about tweek, maybe

Mr Hanky!

[​IMG]

4. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Well, hell. Darko or Melo I guess.

5. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind either one, they're both good. Melo is proven, leading Syracuse to the championship, and Darko who has ton of potential.

6. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

nugs - really don't have a choice, just take whoever is left, if it Melo then they may well improve next year, or if it Darko, they will likely be back in the same place next year and land another stud. Unless of course they come up big in the FA stakes

7. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Darko + Nene + Skitzi is pretty scary if these guys play up to their potential. Atleast you guys will get a star in the draft. The 3rd pick last year was Mike Dunleavy...big difference

8. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Did Skitzi do anything this year? Were there any flashes of his ability? I forsee Darko being another Skitzi.

9. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Detroit is reportedly sold on Milicic. Carmelo, welcome to the Western Conference. Although, Denver could really turn some heads by trading down, and taking my man, TJ. On second thought...the Nuggets shouldn't try to get cute. Take Anthony, and let him play with the other youngsters like Nene and Tskitishvilli.

10. New Jack

New Jack Member

Dumars has been high on Darko for a while. He tried the kid out again yesterday and is pretty much in love with him. I think Darko to Detroit is as close to a lock as LeBron to Cleveland.

Every report I’ve read has says he’s a Garnett clone. Plus, at 17 years old, he’s already 7’0 and 245 lbs. Once his body fills out he can easily play the center position and you never pass up on a chance at a potential franchise center.