1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I don't get it.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr Exlax, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Exlax

Mr Exlax Member

Do you people really think Lin or Harden on offense is the problem? We're still putting up a ton of point. We play 0 freaking defense. Why don't you people make a thread about that?

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I don't get why you didn't look through the GARM and see the threads talking about defense before you wasted your time typing this thread.

3. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

the problem is :

TT CLOGS passing lanes
    Bev is not a PG
    Harden is a one-man-army

4. Mr Exlax

Mr Exlax Member

Because I've seen a million threads since Friday talking about Lin/Harden and our offense. I don't get why you wasted your time reading the thread and then commenting on it numbnuts.

5. howo13579

howo13579 Member

umm, I think there are far more threads complaining about defense than offense.

6. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.