1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can't deal with another year of curry/warriors propaganda

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by icecreamman, May 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. theoldblood

theoldblood Member

Series is over, Golden State on the series tonight.

2. theoldblood

theoldblood Member

I mean Golden State won the series tonight.

3. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

It is just the inconsistency of the officiating between games. It's utterly maddening how tightly some games are called and others are not. Just because it is a big close out game "you let them play all game" and "win it on the court"?

How you barely touch a guy on 3 point line, it is foul but you can mug, kick, or shove someone in the paint and it is okay.

How you can use replay to see who touched the ball last, but you can do nothing about the fact you can easily see a foul that caused the offensive player to lose the ball.

Maybe it has always been that way, and I just don't remember. But feels the variation has gotten to the level of baseball umpire's strike zones.

As to the nature of the NBA being rigged. Well, that was clear as day when Nash was hip checked out of bounds and the Suns lost the WCF back in the day.

4. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

Yeah stern really wanted the boring small market low ratings Spurs to beat the exciting 7 seconds or less Suns.

He enforced the rule at the time and Suns players were suspended as per the rule.

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Big surprise. The best teams and the best players get most of the attention.

I honestly don't know why people get upset about this stuff. In this day and age, you can pick and choose what media to consume. I see people say they hate ESPN but then they still watch it. Why? There's tons of specific podcasts, websites, blogs, etc to get exactly what you want.

6. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

You were saying.....and 1 or 2 of the okc foul was a hack a bogut

[​IMG]

7. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

Blaming the refs again? Every game the Warriors had won lol

8. jlwee

jlwee Member

Is it just me and it seems those warriors haters are all love harden only fans on this board???

And I don't even a warriors or curry fan.

9. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

thats not fair.
    in this game OKC get more controversial calls

GS win because Thompson and Curry hit 3pt from the moon today

10. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

Totally, the NBA is a superstar-driven league. They'd never let a team like the Thunder reach the Finals.

11. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

That one replay was BS. Where it was off of Westbrook and they changed the call even though it was obvious that green fouled him

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Urghhh revoke this guys' thread starting ability please. One r****ded thread after another, always flaming the Warriors and Curry. How empty is your life?

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Steph Curry murdered OP's entire family right in front of him. Have some sympathy!

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

stop making threads

you're not special and we don't care about your feelings

15. roksoer

roksoer Member

lol, I have no strong feelings one way or the other, but I kinda wanted the Thunder to win it.
    I thought the game was called fairly, that last Green no-call on WB was obviously missed by the refs, they can't get everything right I guess.

OKC were in control of the game but they screwed themselved over, it was a complete choke job, while Klay abd Steph were stupidly clutch, especially Klay. What do the refs have to do with those insane 3s? What do the refs have to do with Durant and Westbrook going 1 vs 5.

16. MistaK

MistaK Member

This was really not on the refs. Sure there were missed calls. OKC, starting in the 4th quarter, went away from what they were doing.

GS got hot for a second and then WB, and KD to a lesser extent, started hoisting up really bad shots. Often times there was plenty of time on the clock to set up a play, but they chose not to.

Add to that, that in the last couple of minutes of the game, they had a couple of crucial unforced TOs that led to buckets on the other end.

Pity cause I really wanted them to win. Maybe they can somehow pull off a stunner in G7.

17. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Golden St. played like champions, period. OKC couldn't close them out despite Durant & Westbrook firing away like crazy. Klay Thompson was a boss and Curry did what he had to do. Give these guys some credit. OKC now has a 3rd chance in a Game 7 on the road. You have to beat the Champs, staggering them doesn't count.

18. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

The 3 ball won the game. Gsw made 21 made 3s!!! Klay was on fire and the mvp seal the deal at the end with the 3 to tie it and some key steal off okc out of bound silly tournovers.

19. Harden's beard

WB and Durant flat out choked

20. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Curse of the Sonics