1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can't believe that so many fans here are fakers' believer.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by bjshot, Oct 1, 2008.

1. adoo

adoo Member

well said

2. jshabang

jshabang Member

fakers????

get a life man......try WESTERN CONFERNCE CHAMPS AND THEY BEAT UP ON the other superpowers out west to get there....spurs included........and now they added a significant piece in the kid.......so what, they prob will be worse????????

dude u havent watched much lakers games when they come to toyota center.......they beat us usually without gasol and bynum dude......kobe gives us the business like we slapped his mom or tripped his kid........and makes me wish that mcgrady who has similiar skill set was half the assasin he is.....

well keeps your eyes on the standings this year my friend.......and see if u call them fakers when they are number one or two seed at all star break.....while one of our stars take there annual 20 game break....

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

We are 4-3 against the Lakers over the last 2 years and 5-5 over the last 3.

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

They are fakers because they are arrogant team, last year the rockets vs lakers record were 2-1 rockets winning two, and we outscored them, for 10 points overall the 3 games the rox played against the fakers.

The only thing that stopped the rockets for being 1st place in western conference was the injuries of Yao and Tmac. And the rockets dont depend only in one player like the lakers depend on kobe bryant.

If this year is a injury-free I bet that the rockets will be on the top of the western conference.

5. Booster2point0

I'm not saying the Rocket's can't be a top team, I just think people should save their smack until after this Rocket team does something significant.

6. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I can say a lot of teams are good, (spurs, celtics, lakers) but I say that the lakers players especially kobe its an arrogant person, but he is a great player, no doubt about that.

And well, yes they have other players but they depend a lot on how kobe goes, especially because he shots too much, and kboe gets mad at his teammates, if they didnt pass the ball to him.

7. Booster2point0

Read the bold.

8. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Fakers, as they are from LA LA land, the land of fakes.

9. monica

monica Member

I do think that lakers won't be the final champions too.

10. Irony

Irony New Member

It's not right to say things like "these fakers had luck and they not that good blah blah blah...", you may say things like that about the cavs in the 2007 playoffs.
    Lakers are a good team. It's true that the Rockets were good againts the Lakers in last season, and I also beleive we can win a playoff series againts them, but I do respect this team, and I know they can make another great season.

BTW, hey everybody, i'm new in the community.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Ok, the Jazz made it out the first round beating us twice, but that hasn't stopped this site from crapping on Utah all the time. Are we just suppose to sit back and let fans of other teams rib us about our stars being injured and not getting out the first round? NO. You yap back. Try going to non-Rocket forums, that's all they think of us. First round losers that never stay healthy.

The only teams I hate are the Lakers, Mavs, and Jazz. I don't care how successful any of them are. The Lakers could win the next 30 titles and I would still show no love. The Fakers are lucky Yao was injured because we would have beat those LALA chumps. Yeah I said it, so what!

12. Booster2point0

"Yeah I said it, so what!"?

You have to be joking me.

13. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

That its what a true die-hard fan is, you take your team too seriously and you hate your team rivals, to the end, no matter how good they are, you always want to hate them.

14. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Co-Sign.

Why in the world would I root for Mavs or Jazz, if they won the next 4 titles in row with their current cast?

Mav...Jazz...Laker bashing never gets old, it's mainly, because their fan bases bring on themselves. All three are sickening to the stomach of a buzzard.

15. Booster2point0

But he only said that he hated the Lakers, Jazz and Mavericks.

If those teams are your only "rivals" then he's overlooking quite a few teams.

16. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I say those are the most hated teams by the rockets fans, so of course all the teams are rivals when the rockets plays them, but its a special hate against those teams.

17. Booster2point0

And why is that?

18. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Love it, love it, love it!

19. mazyar

mazyar Member

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. The Lakers are really really deep this year. I'm watching tonights preseason game vs. the Bobcats, and they are freaking loaded at every position.

20. 015

015 New Member

I think the lakers is bigest thread to the rocket