1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am so ready for Kevin Love to leave Cleveland high and dry

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Is Tristan Thompson wearing leather pants? Does he think he is Axl Rose?

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

its almost perfectly set up for lebron to be even more hated in cleveland one day, that is if love ends up leaving... and wiggins turns out pretty good and even wins a ring somewhere one day.

if lebron wins there of course it will all be mute. if he does not though, and he himself ends up leaving wow. he really will be hated

3. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Love should just be a real homie and sabatage Cleveland's season and playoffs, and then Bounce to houston

4. delishman

delishman Member

"It's still a work in progress, but I think I've figured it out a little better," Love said. "It's like McHale used to tell me: Just go where they ain't. Just go out there and try to space the floor as best as I can."

LOVE with a shout out to the CLUTCHFANS.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

He sure doesn't look like Jim Morrison, who also wore leather pants when doing concerts. When I saw the Doors at the old Sam Houston Coliseum, the chick I was with damn near fainted with excitement. Jim was obviously not wearing underwear.

So no love for Love in Cleveland? That they traded Wiggins for him should get someone fired if he ends up going elsewhere. Heck, if they don't manage to make the Finals this year and Love leaves, what a ****-up that would be! Damn near historic. I think Wiggins is going to be a stud. A stud locked into a cheap contract for the next few years.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/YtJehk15cZc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

lol hilarious

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I plan on being a Cavalier either way.&quot; - Kevin Love on if winning a title this year would effect where he plays next year.</p>&mdash; Paul Pabst (@PaulPabst) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaulPabst/status/580010475104153602">March 23, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. what

what Member

I'm not buying it. Of course James and Kyrie are going to "encourage" love to stay AFTER the season is over. I don't doubt that, but the fact that Kyrie and Lebron are basically hogging all the shots and you have a coach david blatt willing to sit Love in the 4th quarter like he is a detriment to the team. Love ain't staying. But he doesn't have any reason to say that right now.

So it's going to be all unicorns and rainbows right now. I would love to see Kevin Love go to Boston. Pair him up with Brad Stevens. That would be my dream.

Also, last year with Kevin Love on T-wolves: they were 40-42. This year they've won 15 games with essentially the same team.

11. jbasket

jbasket Member

What? Have you not seen the injury problems these guys have had? This has clearly not been the same team on the court. In addition, many of their players have seen their averages suffer after injury as well.

Without even getting into the main cogs that have been getting injured, they have had 24 players log minutes for their team. That is a clear indicator of injury and roster turnover.

12. what

what Member

40-15 = 25 wins. Yeah, I see your point.

13. jbasket

jbasket Member

Congratulations. You have finally learned simple math. Clearly still working on courtesy I see.

Yes, 40-15 = 25 win difference at the moment, with games still left to play.
    No, the team that has actually played is not "essentially the same team" at all. Your simplistic math is irrelevant.

14. i3artow i3aller

1 yr of Love for Wiggins
    [​IMG]

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

They're not the same team and they don't have the same goals, Minny last year was doing everything it can to win games and convince Love to stay. Minny this year wants to lose as many games as possible so they can get a higher pick to surround Rubio and Wiggins with.

The Wiggins trade was a horrible move made by idiots who can't see past 3 seasons, giving up a franchise cornerstone who would've worked 5 years on a rookie salary for a max guy who could leave after 1 season is just stupid IMHO, if Cleveland had waited they can have their max guy this season and STILL kept Wiggins.

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;<a href="https://twitter.com/kevinlove">@kevinlove</a>; based on what we are seeing in Clev., does not DESERVE max dollars.&quot; - <a href="https://twitter.com/stephenasmith">@stephenasmith</a> <a href="http://t.co/E8FQrsrIRM">pic.twitter.com/E8FQrsrIRM</a></p>&mdash; ESPN First Take (@ESPN_FirstTake) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPN_FirstTake/status/580388478409662464">March 24, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Because he not leaving he wants all that 2016 money

Rocket River

18. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Then I hope the Rockets capitalize because he is definitely worth it.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He's worth whatever a team will pay him and there will be plenty of teams that will offer him a Max contract. Is he worth that? Probably not.