1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am now a Shaq-hater for life

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DCkid, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

I don't know bout yall, but I became a Shaq-Hater 4 life when he said he would "...introduce Yao to the NBA by introducing him to my elbow." What he said bout being an olympian is just typical Shaq...his way or the highway

2. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Scandals is an Olympic event? :D

3. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I recognize that my view on this is based in my having bought pretty strongly into the mystique of the Olympic Games. Competing in the Olympics is about as sacred an event as it gets in sports for me, so I look at playing in the Olympics as an honor and a privilege. I recognize that's not the only way to look at it.

Having thus put my perspective into perspective, if you will, I agree with DCKid that the way Shaq's gone about this Olympic thing has really, really rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn't of the people outraged that not everyone in the NBA was jumping up and down for the chance to play in the Olympics, although I felt they should be. If you don't want to play, politely decline. But have some class and don't be such an arrogant prick about it. I only want to play with Phil and Kobe, wah wah wah. Get over yourself. Jerkoff.