1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am excited for next year already

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, May 22, 2015.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

100% agree with what you are saying. I just don't think he's a better coach than those two despite our success in this year's playoffs.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Kwame, I'm enjoying a bourbon barrel aged quadrupel this evening. I have an early flight tomorrow so I'll probably just kill the one bottle. Though on the delta shuttle beer and wine is free so I have that to look forward to.

Which bowling alley in suburban LV are you placing your bets at this evening? Hopefully you will get that bus fare back to Bakersfield soon.

I'd rather have my vice than yours.

3. SamFisher

Boys, they knocked on the door.

Great season.

Next year is the time to kick it in.

4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Need to balance the roster and we will be good to go.

Over-reliance on Harden is gonna wear him out.

5. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Oh yes, me too. We're obviously RIGHT on the doorstep. I just know Morey will come through for us.

6. SamFisher

GS has waves of guys that are interchangeable or can do the same thing.

Rockets really didn't, mostly because they were cobbled on the fly this year. Time to rectify that.

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

This, you can never expect Harden to stop having a stinker every 4 games or so down the stretch when he is asked to do 90% of everything during the regular season

Keep this core intact, get some pure shooters and another PG for next season and they will be ready to go

And most importantly, stay healthy. Bev and Dmo make this a pretty different series. Just having a mediocre PG like Pat would've been a huge improvement over 2 piles of garbage that they had. And Dmo was the one guy who took offensive pressure off harden

8. GottaHaveHeart

Time to work your magic Dork Elvis!

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Yea, I think the crux of it is really 3 point shooting.

I would focus on trading for these guys:
    Lawson
    Lowry
    K.Martin
    R.Anderson

I like Smith, Jones and Brewer as luxury pieces but I don't want to have to rely on them in big games.