1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Humbly asking for your help.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Just wanted to give you all an update. The funds that were donated have allowed us to make their house a little more beneficial to the situation. The carpenter cane to dads today to put a window in the wall between the kitchen and living room. My dad can keep an eye on my mom when he is in the kitchen now. It made my dad emotional when I (you)paid for this. He said mom always wanted this in the house. Thank you all so much.

2. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to see we were able to make their life a little better.

3. mollamar

mollamar Contributing Member

Bumping this tread. I'm proud of those here who are reaching through the Internet to help our fellow man.

4. Falcons Talon

Thank you all again. It's a long road. Everyone is pitching in to help, but it is such a tedious process. I have tried to contact Robert Garza of the Chicago Bears since he is from the valley and I have met him before, but so far, no response.

5. Falcons Talon

I wanted to bring this back to the top again.

I just found out that my dad is going to be taking my mom back and forth to Houston to have more tests done on at least 3 separate occasion. Of course, my brother will have to go to because he can't stay alone. That's a tough 5 and a half hour drive each way for my dad, with my mom and brother.

I want to fly them and put them in a hotel for a night for each of their trips up there. Of course, my siblings and I will try to foot as much of the bill as we can but at $600 total for each flight plus hotel for at least 3 trips, once again, I'm asking my clutchfans brothers and sisters for help. We really have put great use to the donations that were given before, but since then, the thread fell off the front page and got buried.

If anyone can offer any help, or pass the link on to anyone that you know that might be able to help, please do. All the help we can get is needed and much appreciated.

Thanks again Clutchfans.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fu...anything-for-her-but-he-needs-help-too/137229

6. Falcons Talon

Please bump to keep this thread on the front page.

7. Falcons Talon

Well, I cancelled my trip to Vegas and used that money to fly my parents to Houston. It wouldn't be right to ask for your help while saving money for myself. There's still at least two more trips they have to make. This disease sucks.