1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. OremLK

OremLK Member

It's just his personality, IDK what else to say. He'll never be a Kobe type, and honestly I don't want him to be because that supermassive black hole ego sh** gets old.

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Who said Dwight was smiling because the team was losing? I like Dwight, but his childish always smiling act has gotten old. There is a time and a place for that and when the team gives up a big lead, maybe you should be more serious and engaged.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How many of y'all were smiling after Dallas took the lead last night?

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Dude you are calling someone childish, look at your signature. Maybe Dwight is smiling all the time because he smoked some of your weed. Second I didn't reply to you and nothing you responded with makes any sense at all, lol. Maybe you should lay off the weed.

5. Scarface281

How is that quote from a song in my signature childish? Like a child, you lacked proper reading comprehension because no one said what you were saying in all caps. What I said makes sense. Maybe you should smoke some weed so you can relax.

6. Scarface281

And be more original with the signature attack lmao

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You came at me maybe you haven't had enough weed if me simply typing in caps bothers you so so much that you have to reply to someone who wasn't talking to you. And if you don't think that a grown man quoting lyrics to a mar1juana song is childish then you are more childish than I thought my friend, lol.

8. cml750

cml750 Member

Hmmm, maybe we should try that with McHale!!! Not that he is smiling when we are losing but rather shock him for bad coaching decisions!!!;)

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I would agree with this, lol. It may not help though.

10. cml750

cml750 Member

Actually, I was pretty pissed off and thought we would lose. Glad I was wrong about that.

11. Scarface281

Oh look, another weed jab. Lmao. Are you a DEA agent or something. And I can reply to whoever I want. Wasn't the all caps, but that no one even said what you typed. You were making things up, like a child would do. If it's a good song, then it's a good song. People make songs about a lot of things.

Btw, how old am I?

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

If you act like this in public I understand why your face is scarred. I would b**** slap you too. Get off my nuts, you said your peace.

13. Scarface281

Oh you're one of those. You can reply back multiple times, but when someone replies back to you, they need to "get off your nuts". Grow up child and learn to take what you dish out.

14. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

To be clear I don't have a problem with him smiling on the bench or where ever as long as he puts in 100% on the court.

But man take a step back from the keyboard a second and listen to yourself. Your busting a vein because of what othe a opinions are. Why in the world should someone else's opinons have that much power over you to have to go off on a rant. Your reaction is disproportionate with the offense....

15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I think you assume too much. The truth is I am not mad or angry at all. I am more sarcastic than anything and this arguing back and forth is actually funny to me.

I am frustrated though at all of the soft comments and smiling comments about Dwight. Not just from today but from the media and everyone. It is disturbing when you hear it everywhere and then you have to come on your own fan board and hear the same things. There were times I looked to the bench and Dwight was sad and not smiling when we were losing. It could be that Troy Daniels told Dwight that Dirks mom ate his balls last night, lol. I would laugh at that too. Point is we don't know what they are saying.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You are so very fond of calling people child yet get hurt and defensive when I suggest that you are one, LET IT GO, LOL.

17. Scarface281

I thought you were done. :rolleyes:

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

^THIS.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

wow you really are mad? Next time don't reply to someone if you are so sensitive about your signature.

20. Scarface281

Oh lawd. You really are as childish as Dwight.