1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How would you adjust for Game 2?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shortfuse3, Apr 23, 2013.

Tags:
  1. teebone21

teebone21 Member

Durant will run past him with ease

2. zzpot

zzpot Member

Not saying I agree but I do give you props for having a real game plan..

Well done dude.

3. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

1. Play better D, give Tabo, Perkins as many shots as they would like.
    2. Try Tjones and Trob at PF (we will not outscore OKC), need rebounding and shot blocking
    3. Less PnR (unless it's Ibaka, keeps him away from rim), more back cuts and curls to basket
    4. More PBev if Jlin doesn't have it. We can't wait for the 2nd half or the game will be over. Either Jlin has it or he doesn't.
    5. If Asik pump fakes 1 time in the paint, call timeout and take him out! Asik should try to break their arm and/or hand if they try to block his dunks!

4. mario_v

mario_v Member

I hope Mchale realizes that potential free agents will be watching this young rockets team's performance. It is crucial that the team performs to the best of there ability.

I've already gone into detail with my game 2 adjustments before so I wont bore you with the details. But Mchale needs to change his lineup for the sake of this teams future.

We need to impress Dwight Howard and show this is the right team to sign with. #Rednation. #Mcfail #HardenIso

5. chapinha_br

chapinha_br Member

6. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

If I were coach. Starting line-up
    Shao-lin,Black Amish,man-love parsons,t-rob,Turkish boy.
    Instead of iso, right when Lin gets pass half court we run drag screen into the wheel play. We must soften up westbrook with the drag screen and parson comes up to the top of key on the first half of the wheel play with Black Amish as the 2nd cutter on the wheel play. Black Amish can either shoot the 3 or go right into the p&R on the last part of the wheel play.
    On D everyone guards who guards them except we have a cross match-up with t-rob on kd and parsons on Ibaka. Not saying t-rob will stop Kd but you have a defender similar in length and athleticism on KD.
    Repeat this strategy with the subs. defino/garcia for parsons, tjones/smith for t rob,
    bev/brooks for lin (make westbrook guard 3 pairs of fresh legs) and if Black amish is shooting 25% sub in Anderson earlier.
    What do we have to lose, got to try something different to avoid another blow out.
    If you do not know what Drag screen is look up on youtube on (how u) channel under Warriors drag screen and rockets wheel compilation(yes we actually have another play besides iso there is video documentaion)

7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

well done sir, rep this man for predicting the starting lineup

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Increasing the variance: Rockets starting 5 tonight: Beverley, Lin, Harden, Parsons and Asik.</p>&mdash; Jason Friedman (@JasonCFriedman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonCFriedman/status/327185128986128384" data-datetime="2013-04-24T17:19:48+00:00">April 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

Wow! That's pretty good... rep given to him!

9. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Not being an ass or anything, but I believe by post 20, the line up was already predicted.

10. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Yup by JoeJoe.

11. TTNN

TTNN Member

you got your wish.:)

12. Asian Sensation

BOOM!

13. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Dang I'm glad noone here is coach of the Rockets.

Noone came up with the Beverley Lin Harden Parsons Asik starting 5 :p