1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How we could be selling free agents on Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheFreak, Jul 6, 2012.

1. ejarts

ejarts Member

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Didn't we trade for Derek Fisher and he dumped us for okc?
    Why is that? Team or city?

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Morey to FA: Here is an iPad with all the statistical presentations in there telling you why you should be playing for Houston. If you don't understand any of those, just remember: You will be our most valued asset!

4. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

So, Free agents wanting to come to the Rockets had nothing to do with Hakeem.......I want you checked in to the Betty Ford clinic and tested immediately young man and I am taking away your posting privileges for 1 month!!!!! I am sure the speech was moving. Hell it may have been a religious experience, BUT, free agents coming to Houston when Rudy was here couldn't give a Rat's Ass about his speech. They came here to play with the dream....PERIOD!!! Now if we get Dwight and you want to bring Rudy back to give a speech I'll bet he can get some free agents to come play here tomorrow. Rudy could give a speech that brings free agents to an orgasm and ask them to come play here today and, other than a thank you for the Happy Ending, not one of them are coming here because we have nobody worthy of coming to play with!!!!