1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to pass a drug test

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by UTweezer, Aug 24, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

you ignorant, lucky b*stard.

2. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

wtf, ?????

3. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

drink water (1-2 gallons a day) or just don't be an idiot and smoke...

4. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

I applied to this job in September 09. I honestly didn't think they were going to call me back. I mean shiiiiit, it's 2010 now. I just got lucky that I haven't been doing it in over 2 1/2 weeks. I was about to at a party the other day. I don't plan on doing it anymore due to the random drug testing policies at the airport

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Trust me, it was a compliment.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

quick to judge?

[​IMG]

7. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Basso is 1 of the maybe 10 or so conservative posters out of the 38,638 members on ClutchFans. You'll see him in the Debate and Disscusion section.

8. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

I think he had his body cavities violated with a strip search conducted by the TSA, just because he was trying to be a good citizen and point out some slacking TSA workers.

9. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

lol no I won't be working for TSA.
    They're douchebags. With my security clearance I'll be able to skip everyone in line and get past TSA easily though.

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Thanks for bumping this thread. I will bookmark it for future reference if needed.

Oh, and I agree with whoever said what you do with your own time is your business. As long as you're not stoned during work, there shouldn't be an issue.

11. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

mar1juana is now commonplace among our society. There are huge potheads that smoke all day every day, and there are folks who don't like drinking and just smoke a bit. I smoke a bowl or so 5 days a week and I have a family and a pretty lucrative regular job. There are a lot of people out there like that today.

A lot of people want nothing more than to purchase small personal quantities and then be able to have it legally. Sadly, drug tests are a tough thing to cheat and I have taken 2 in my life and failed one and passed one.

Fail Tactic- Tried an over the counter $50 dollar drink.

Pass tactic- Obtained clean urine from friend and put in a tube shaped balloon. Tape the balloon on your leg an hour or so before and the urine will come to body temp (which they will check for the temperature as well). Most job tests they will not watch you pee, so I would go this route.

Good luck.

12. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

If I fail a CVS home drug test later this week, I'm going to fill a condom with clean piss, tie it real tightly and while im driving to the facility I'll keep it in a bottle water with hot ass water. I'll take it out in the parking lot and let it cool a bit so it wont be too hot.

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Interesting. I'm a supervisor at IAH. I'll have to look into all the recent hires to see who you might be.

14. BigVic785

BigVic785 Member

What happens at clutchfans Stays at clutchfans right?

15. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

haha, well there was alot of people in this specific human resource department.
    Messed up though, it's not like I'm smoking crack. I even mentioned I don't plan on using anymore due to 6 month random testing policy. Plus you *** took like 4 months to call me back so I didn't know

16. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

Good luck on tracking me down. All those terminals, all those human resource departments, all those stores and restaurants in each terminal. Here's a hint.
    I live in Spring :)

17. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I don't know if you will pass or not, but I give you A+ for effort. Good grief. :grin:

18. Wack-T-713

Wack-T-713 Member

haha yeah, thanks man. I'm not trying to miss out on this. Had I applied to them earlier I wouldn't even have been smoking in the first place but as I previously said, I didn't expect them to call me back, ever.

19. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

You shouldn't be doing drugs in the first place but to each his own. Good luck.

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I love a challenge.