1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How the alt-right is radicalizing American youth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 8, 2019.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Facebook has been in the news recently for deleting accounts thats why i brought up censorship

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@Sweet Lou 4 2

If you don't want to talk censorship why post this. Hate groups are gonna use whats available to promote themselves like anyone else

There's nothing newsworthy about that

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

More evidence that you thrive off my attention and have narcissistic personality disorder... in adition to some racial incident related PTSD. In your dream world, I am sitting here pounding my fist on the table, calling aloud, "dammit how do I stop this clever handsome b*stard!"

cml750 likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So based on your data centric approach, you are saying that ISIS does not use social media to radicalize people?

Also, there are other threads discussing censorship we don't need to derail this one to talk about the same topic again. This thread is about social media and radicalization. It's clear you don't think social media is a threat to radicalization.

I think this is a bigger issue than should a social media channel censor or not.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

One is calling for violence and from a terror group... The other is crowder man. You are ignoring reality here with some regurgitated crap you heard from David Pakman.

cml750 likes this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You think ISIS supporters post videos calling for violence and declaring themselves as part of ISIS - that's how they recruit people? You definitely are very sadly misinformed

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Might as well. Youtube is on its way to being as boring as regular cable TV at this point because of all the moralist busy bodies who have to ruin everything because they are control freaks filled with anger and hate.

Burn it down. It was a good run.

[​IMG]

BruceAndre likes this.
  8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Once again you continue to be dishonest. No one is comparing ISIS to Crowder. I'm comparing ISIS to Neo Nazis.

Stop being so dishonest.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I said terror group you fool.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

ISIS recruits. They dont need to and they arent the force they were just a a few years ago

As far as hate groups here im sure most people who join are not just plucked from their internet connection. Im sure there is already something inside drawing them to the group

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

So when ISIS recruited white Christian Americans into their cause - there was already something in them that drew them to ISIS?

For someone who says they need data to back things up, you sure don't need data to make some pretty crazy statements

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Which terror groups post content on youtube saying, "hey we're a terror group - join us!"

Man, get out from under that rock.

dachuda86 likes this.
  13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are changing the subject to deflect how you can't read. Cute.

cml750 likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Should Youtube address how it is funneling people to far left extremist groups? I wonder when we will hear about this? And if they will do anything about it.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

biff17 likes this.
  16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Do you think they should?

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I actually don't think youtube radicalizes people. There is no data to support that it does. I think letting people discuss ideas in general is a good idea, unless someone is actually going out and calling for violence. If antifa makes videos, there is good reason and an argument to remove them for example. They are a terror org. If neonazis make videos, you have a good argument to remove them as well. But alt right is different since it has no strong definition and people who aren't alt right are often called alt right and then they are falsely labeled nazis. Nazis is a favorite label of the far left these days. If you are going to remove an alt righter or whatever, you should have a clear idea that the person is a neonazi and engaged in activity related to it. I've seen tons of people falsely labeled alt right though just because they have views that don't add up to what someone desires and then the fact that most people don't know what alt right means. This article for example uses youtubers who aren't alt right and clearly sheds false light on them.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What do you mean? There are hundreds of fun and entertaining YouTube channels that scour the internet to find tweets from randos complaining about a Doom Eternal trailer and how SJWs are ruining gaming.

Anti-SJW grifting stock is at an all time high on YouTube. You should enter the market and make some good money off of it.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Well, SJWs are ruining gaming. They ruined Star Wars too. They pretty much ruin everything they touch and they are working on youtube next. Hamfisted control freaks the lot of them. Anyways I said what I thought and there isn't much here to debate I think.

Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll start my own youtube channel and then get demontetized and then I'll start my own site and then have sjws come after the host and payment processor. Sounds like a promising future.

BruceAndre and cml750 like this.
  20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And there is plenty of content for you to circle jerk this narrative on youtube over. You are fine.

If you want to step outside your bubble for a second, here is a small example of blatant anti-sjw grifting:

Anti-sjws have become everything that they complain Sjws of being and they are being spearheaded by grifters who probably don't even believe in half the bullshit they spew but understand there is a strong market to cater towards 15-25 year old males who believe being an edgelord correlates with being intelligent.

[​IMG]

#60 fchowd0311, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    JayGoogle likes this.