1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How often do you watch the rockets games this season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by abc2007, Feb 25, 2010.

?

How often do you watch the rockets games this season?

1. Never miss one minute of rockets games.

137 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Watching most of rockets games.

183 vote(s)
    37.1%
  3. Watching some games or some periods of games.

130 vote(s)
    26.4%
  4. Don’t watch, but check scores and highlights.

34 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. Don’t care at all.

9 vote(s)
    1.8%
  1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

you missed a great season..it was truly a blast. say what you will about artest but he gave this team character and he played hard. plus with deke, wafer..all in all it was 50 times better than this let down of season. I also hope you didn't bangwagon your way in watching just our playoff games too...

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I dont like seeing an entire game when I know the final score, unless it is a classic game with a big win.

But If I cant watch the whole game live, I always look your highlights vids, or the highlights in NBA.om or the vids that clutch uploads on youtube.

and thanks for your effort R2K!

3. PeppermintCandy

I'm really enjoying this season because it's not only about wins/losses now, but also about figuring out how these players will develop to fit the system next season and beyond. You really get the sense that there is a blueprint to this team, something I didn't always feel in the Francis/Mobley era.

I'd probably be less interested if it were just about tanking to get a high lottery pick and every other game were a blowout.

4. NewBigThree09

NewBigThree09 Member

if i'm not in the bathroom, i'm watching

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I catch as many as I can, which is probably around 60-70.

6. bpbkforlife

bpbkforlife Member

DIE HARD ROCKETS FAN NEVER MISSED A GAME IN THE PASS FOUR OR FIVE YEARS! :grin:

7. rocketsbay

rocketsbay Member

If I were living in the US I'd watch ever game which would make my gf go crazy probably. However, living in Belgium which has a 7h time difference with Houston I watch live games on nbalpbb only week ends, and for the rest, I watch only if it's a win the day after. Problem with this is that I get a skewed vision of how the team is really doing since I mostly watch wins :).
    So I watch around 50 to 60 games a season.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I've missed two.

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I've been pretty die hard since 1980 but I admit this season I am really not interested. There was a little excitement coming into the season from the playoffs last season and how we played admirably without Yao. The season started off pretty good but then went downhill as it was clear our role player modeled team had peaked. So, I do believe moves were necessary. I did watch some last night...but I am just not that interested. I may be lost forever. I'm interested to know how they are doing...just not very interested in watching. It may be just this season being a letdown season. When Yao comes back, I hope I then become interested to watch some more.

11. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

I never watch them twice, but I'll be damned if I'm ever gonna miss one ... DVR to the rescue!

***TRAGIC EXCEPTION: I was super busy a few Wednesdays ago and forgot to set the DVR - first one I missed this season - just so happened to be Landry's last game :(

But to make up for it I'm going to the game against Boston coming up! Not bad seats either ...