1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much hate do Muslims deal with?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Dec 7, 2015.

1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

You seem to me the most concerned person on this board about racism and you also seem to be the biggest racist against whites. I think in your mind you have to be white to be racist... which is racist.

Just saying, do you hate white people?

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure of any examples of the poster being racist against whites. I haven't seen a single example of that.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

you can't judge a faith of billions by only looking at it's extremists, that's illogical and irresponsible. however, not a problem because we can judge it by it's foundational teachings and by using only that it's clearly apparent it should be condemned to hell.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

With so many Muslim threads I don't know where to leave this, but this thread will do. They read people versus from the Bible, but disguise it as the Quran. Interesting video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zEnWw_lH4tQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  5. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I'm not going to go looking but the post I quoted is typical of that poster and by typical I mean that the poster tends to blame hate on whites as if they have a monopoly on hate. IMO it shows a bias on the part of that poster and I thought I would ask if that apparent bias is something that poster admits to.

Do you not agree that the post I quoted could be considered offensive? I'm offended by it but it's ok, I'm white.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I honestly don't understand the cognitive dissonance with someone like talnover to the point I believe he is playing a shtick.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...mberg-politics-poll-trump-muslim-ban-proposal

Two-Thirds of almost have the nation(GOP voters) agree there should be a ban on Muslims entering the country.

The fact that he can with a I assume with a straight face state that this banning Muslims rhetoric is not akin to hate rhetoric really perplexes me and i'm sure a large majority of posters here.

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dang I was freaked out enough when Lot offered to let the men of Sodom bang his virgin daughters. . . .

And then the daughters went and took turns getting pregnant by their dad!

Kids should not be reading Genesis.

8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Do you think any of the people supporting that want to actually keep out peaceful Muslims? No? then wtf are you talking about. That's not hate. They fear for thier safety from a group that hides behind Islam. The way they want to protect themselves from that group is to keep out Muslims. Yes peaceful Muslims are affected (which sucks), but that doesn't mean they hate peaceful Muslims or their belief. If you want to blame someone for the predicament then blame radical Islamist who hide behind you and your family. Which is what I've been telling you to be concerned about the whole time. You shouldn't worry about how the Western world responds to huge segments of Muslims wanting Sharia Law (the results are gonna be bad for you no matter what). You should be concerned about the fact that so many want Sharia Law.

#108 tallanvor, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

10. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Lets just do a little exercise to expose the hypocrisy on the right.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

11. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I know it's politically incorrect, but it did make me chuckle.

13. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

the above is true

what could/should be done is restricting/banning immigration from specific majority Muslim countries

14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

This guy has to be one of the ****tiest human beings posting on this site.

It's amazing that he says stuff like this and more posters don't call him out for his disgusting rhetoric. That says a lot about the posters on this subsection.

How disgusting.

15. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I'll play along....which ones?

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Well I think you're going a bit far there, including yourself and all.

FTW is the guy who started and maintained the 685-page OFFICIAL FIRE MCHALE thread. His **** is well known. That's all: everyone knows about FTW. . . . No need (or use) to call out some of the trolls.

17. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

We are all guilty of saying some unnecessary and rude things on this subsection.

That guy consistently takes it too far. It's an embarrassment to this site that he continues to spew nonsense like that.

Any human who thinks people should live in "fear for their lives" is disgusting. He's not even trolling.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is very very sad and disheartening to read some of the stuff in this thread. I really didn't think I could respect posters any less. I stand corrected.

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even know what to say after reading that, so I just called him out on being stupid...but I'm beginning to think he was serious. It was like he'd be ok with committing a genocide because "they deserve it and should fear for their lives."

I'm not saying I wasn't on board with it, the first couple of years I thought that was a stupid premature thread, but later on it seemed like when he lost control of the team not much else to do. The thing is...thats sports and no matter how much takes differ on things like that it shouldn't translate to being a terrible human being and wishing ill upon a billion people.

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I don't think anyone should have to fear for their lives, and it is not right to wish it upon someone.

Just like it is not right to wish it upon a cartoonist - which, by the way, sadly materialized later in the case of the poor Charlie Hebdo cartoonists who were murdered by Islamists.

Mathloom went to great lengths in that thread to defend that attitude - I am pretty sure that that is an indication that he is much more behind his statement than FTW was behind his, if he really thinks about it.

And that is the fertile soil on which murders such as in Paris happen. And that opinion is very much that of mainstream Islam in many countries.

Does that mean that makes it right to "retaliate in kind" and wish upon Muslims to fear for their lives? No. Does it mean that one should seriously question whether political Islam and its followers such as Mathloom can be considered as having compatible values to those of the West? Yes.