1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many pick-6s does Schaub throw on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by TheRealist137, Oct 8, 2013.

?

Not if, not when, but how many?

1. 1

40 vote(s)
    54.1%
  2. 2

10 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. 3

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. 4+

22 vote(s)
    29.7%
  1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

The sad part is, I can easily see Kubiak saying something to that effect in a press conference.

"We gotta do a better job as an offense to get back into the play and not give up when the ball gets intercepted, John. Everybody's gotta run back and try to stop the play. We just gotta keep battlin', and fightin' until the whistle is blown. We can't give up on any plays. I have to talk to the guys about that, I have to be better for the team."

Pancakes: "Why don't you try and concentrate on not throwing the interception in the first place?"

"I've got bigger problems to worry about John. Matt's battlin' out there, he works so hard at what he does, he is my Quarterback, and I'm proud of him for fightin' every game."

2. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Sarcasm?

imma take that as sarcasm. if not then you gotta go back and watch the games

3. smr6

smr6 Member

It pissed me off last game when after halftime the reporter said when asked about Schaub's struggles Kubiak told her he has bigger concerns like his defence. I mean seriously? The defence played great the first half. Sure the 49ers scored 21 pts. But 7 were directly from Schaub, and 7 more were from a Schaub INT that set them up with great field position. If I was one of the defensive players and someone told me he had said that, it would definitely create some friction for me.

I'm not saying he has to throw his QB under the bus, but don't try to put the blame on a group that is playing their hearts out only to have it stomped on by their own teammate.

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Between Schaub and Kubiak, I honestly have a major issue with the way they are handling this with the media. Between Schaub saying, "WE HAVE TO GET BETTER" and Kubiak constantly throwing every other player on the team under the bus before his goddamned quarterback, it's incredibly irksome to listen to them talk. If there's ANY time for BOTH of them to say, "IT'S ON ME", this is it. If you're Schaub, how about saying something along the lines of, "My teammates are out there every single play, busting their asses, and I'm holding them back with my play right now. I need to be better." If you're Kubiak, why are you choosing NOW to go away from your MO from the past 7 seasons? IT'S ON YOU, GARY.

5. underrated015

underrated015 Member

lol he better not throw one . if it happens, he's not getting out of reliant. the fans are ready to pounce.:mad:

6. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

probably 6.

7. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Not sure if serious

8. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

I love the insertion of John. hahahahahah

So True! If I knew how to rep I would rep this.

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

None. Book it.