1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many games did you watch Lin play last season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MOFvsLOF, Nov 4, 2012.

Tags:
?

How many games did you watch Lin play last season?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2012.
  1. More than 10

50.6%
  2. Less than 10

11.8%
  3. Less than 5

18.8%
  4. None

18.8%
  1. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

I am Jeremy Lin's Doctor and have been since DAY ONE. I saw little Jer Bear arrive on this planet. My hands were the first to touch him, although I was wearing gloves. I remember telling the other doctors at the bar later that night that I may have delivered the best Asian NFL player since Dat Nguyen. How wrong I was. I watched him grow and tended to his medical needs--I even was there when he was being potty trained because that;s just the kind of doctor I am.

NO ONE has more knowledge of Lin than me. Please close this poll.

1 person likes this.
  2. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

LoL, you win hands down.

3. Parpar2j

Parpar2j Member

Lin brought Knicks to Playoff Last Years , so How about Rockets Last year??

All Haters if You Close Your Eye And Say "He is not good". It's Showing something about Your EQ and IQ.