1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many Clutchfans users could you beat up?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dc rock, Sep 2, 2015.

1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

If you had to fight everyone here (one on one, over a long period of time, to give you rest), what percentage of total users could you beat in a weaponless fight?

If previously asked, apologies...

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

3. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Probably all except Clutch.

I will let him win out of respect.

Do these Cfers even lift bro?

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

How most CFers imagine they fight:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kXFBggMSgo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How most CFers actually fight:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CLkvO92-tyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. the shark

the shark Member

I think someone asked previously, and they got beat up.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Not paulwtf2k. That's for sure.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I have no formal fight training, but I have seen Bloodsport. So I could at least beat up everyone who hasn't seen Bloodsport.

9. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

first rule of fight club.......

10. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Probably only DD

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

depends...can I use light-saber? or at least my lightning bolts?

12. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

100%

And yes, myself included. But I'll admit that it would be a tough matchup.

13. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

be well HR. Be well.
    [​IMG]

14. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

All but this one:

I sort of got mugged once. I was working the door at a bar, and this huge fight broke out ( long sotry, didn't directly involve me) inside the bar, and as we got it outside it exploded into a street brawl, and 6 or 7 cop cars showed up; and I was swinging away, and didn't get a scratch. Was ducking and sliding at all the right times, and generally felt like a god.

So an hour or so later, I'm walking home ( it's about 3-4 in the AM) in a not great neighbourhood, with my walkman on, feeling pretty good about things, and these three stringy druggie looking guys are coming coming up on the sidewalk to my right. In that tunnel perspective you get with a walkman, I just gave them a sort of nod as we passed each other and wasn't even thinking about htem when WHAM! Something hits my face. For a second I can't figure out what's happened, and as I'm pulling off my earphones I get clouted in the side of the head.

So I turn around and these 3 guys have spread out, and are telling me they want my walkman. In one of those moments inspired by machismo, I tell them to forget it, take it off, put it on the newspaper machines behind me, and get ready to rumble. As I said these guys were stringy, and I was in great shape and used to fighting ( boxing, karate, bouncing, etc.), so I'm doing ok for a while, but soon it becomes clear that I can't keep it up; for every shot I'm sending out, 3are coming back, and I'm getting tired. These guys are also on acid or soemthing, cause they're not really feeling some pretty hard shots, even though one's nose is broken.

I kick one in the side of the knee to put him doen for a bit, abd grab another by the thraot and throw hiom down and start pummeling him on the ground, but as this takes me down on top of him, I'm now being kicked repeatedly by the 3rd guy, and the 2nd guy is limping over to get involved. My left hand is on the guy on the ground's throat, and my right is punching him, so I'm not really warding anything off anymore. Just as i realise that my energy is just about up, and soon I'm gonna be on the ground curled up in a ball getting stomped, these capbs all pull up and jump out and the two guys on top run/limp away. I'm having a hard time breathing, so I let the guy on the ground up, and he screams he's gonna sue me (!??!!) and takes off too, with the cabbies yelling at him.

This one cabbie offers me a free ride home, and on the way he's telling me how well I was doing 3-1. I destroy the myth by admitting that, had they not come, I was about to get destoyed. To this day I think that, considering the state of these guys, and the damage I'd done, and the fact that I am sure my energy was just about completely up, if those cabbies hadn't shown up when they did, I would have been seriously hurt, and quite likely killed. I'm not a macho guy at rest, but in moments of action I somehow revert, and that hasn't changed all that much, unfortunately, since then, but it's made the post action realisation/fear a lot more profound. It happened to me on a night I felt invulnerable, when I was in great shape and could take care of myself. It can happen anytime, and I know that now.

1 person likes this.
  15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

moes, cause imo everyone can at least beat the sh** outta moes.

Also, I'm sure most have wanted to.

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Wow, that guy just went..

[​IMG]

Lol

17. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

pretty sure i can beat up all montanans with my bear hands. clutchfans? i dunno. can probably beat up two LOFs at the same damn time.

1 person likes this.
  18. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Every single LOF

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You live in SE Houston? You def live outside the loop

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I could probably take life half of the girls on here.