1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How long are you dorks going to get duped by Rocketslegend?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DudeWah, Aug 27, 2016.

1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

edit: double post

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Apple doest fall far for the tree , same apply to RL, almost every Middle Easterner I met support Donald Trump, for different reason of course , like :hey at least he is honest or : he is going to bring America on its knee etc .

On a positive note ,not long ago, Atw dedicated a thread to discuss banning me, guess what! We became best friends since then ,many nowdays can't tell us apart ,amazing I know

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I don't have much exposure to the alt-right/white nationalist crazies so I find RL's rantings and ravings to be sort of educational. Before RL, I had no idea there was a group of pseudo-intellectual losers out there who were advocating safe spaces for hate speech on college campuses. I also had no idea that there was a new wave of angry young men playing some political version of Jackass online, harassing, threatening, and slurring people to get a rise out of them. It's good to know you folks are actually out there.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm blown away that he has 4 rep bars of 2500 post.

I've never seen a worst poster than him in the D&D, it's not because of his views, there are multiple members who heavily support far right republican opinions, it's because how much he embarrasses his self out of pure stupidity. I find it hilarious that he uses single facebook feed / youtube clips or memes to prove all of his points as he can't articulate his own opinions yet.

But no, you guys are repping the **** out of him lol. The hero the D&D deserves! Long live RL!

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This thread is very dorky.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This thread will do nothing besides inflate Rocketslegend's ego.

7. Buck Turgidson

Comrade this is most not good talk about the Legend Rocket. He kspeaks from heart, he speakls for love of county. USofA!

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Spam, I think that's the perfect definition. He's not even a troll he is just a spammer trying to drown out the subject with his idiotic rantings. Everyone knows he's full of **** and he knows he's full of **** but my guess is he has no life and needs to make people feel worse than he does. Misery loves company.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why are you people so threatened by me? All I do in all my posts is use simple logic to disapprove your flawed opinions. Get out of your safe spaces and stop being ignorant to a whole different perspective in life.

And ThatBoyNick, I have 4 rep bars because there are people here who see the world more like me than the typical people who follow the same undemocratic system.

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

threads like this never work the way the OP intended.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

Nyet, dovotshka, bbs are friend.

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol blowing your load over 4 rep bars, which was also accumulated from circle jerking in the D&D...

Don't understand the fascination with the green peens but what ev. Hakeem status would be cool, but apart from that I think everybody is on the same field.

1 person likes this.
  14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Sometimes I wonder if they all the same person

Rocket River

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

You could possibly be the only person on this site who really cares about rep points.

For that, I will rep both you and RL. I want to help you reach your Hakeem status.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I posted something critical of Trump on the reddit Trump forum and was banned instantly. Talk about safe spaces.

At least here everyone can express their opinion.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Did you have a massive stroke within the last couple of months? You have to be mentally r****ded to come to the conclusion that is the antithesis of my post...especially when it is laid out verbatim.

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If I break CF rules I would get banned just like how you were ban there.

19. supdudes

supdudes Member

Rocket Legend is doing what he's passionate about.

Trust me I've heard far Right opinions in my life and they sound nothing like those RL.

A troll doesn't bring facts and stats to the table and argue based on reason.

While very biased and agenda driven, RL is contributing to the intellectual diversity of this forum, of which I am grateful..

Even if Hilary wins, RL has won that much.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except I didn't break a rule.
    That's how things would work in Trump America. It would be the end of free speech. Say something wrong and he'd use the courts to come after you. That is his MO and the mentality of his rapid followers

Anyway, it's clear you are part of the whole alt-right thing. Enjoy

#40 Sweet Lou 4 2, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016