1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

how fun are the lego games for xbox?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ynelilvs99, Dec 4, 2014.

1. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I need to trade in a handful of games and Target is giving a trade in value plus 20% off coupon right now. I want games that are 1 - not about racing and 2- not about killing
    will rep for answers

2. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

i should say.. xbox 360 kinect not xbox one (in case there's a difference)

3. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I have friends who like the lego games, but they mainly have played them with their kids. The few lego games I have played have been so easy that I haven't really enjoyed them that much. I think it's best to play those games for the story lines and not the gameplay, but I haven't played any of the recent ones so I might be wrong.

I have been playing a lot of NBA 2k15, which is really good, but I have it on PC so I am not sure how the Xbox version stacks up.

I know you said you didn't want killing but the new Gauntlet game is fun as hell. I was playing that last night with three friends online and it took us back to the 1980s. It's great, and quite difficult. I got it on sale for PC for $10. I assume there is an Xbox version.

And if you want to look at a really strange game (on PC, but it doesn't take much hardware), check out Papers, Please. It's a game where you play an immigration officer for a fictitious Soviet county in like 1980. You check and stamp passports. It sounds awful, but the gameplay is pure brilliance and it's worth checking out for anyone even remotely interested in game design, or anyone wanting something completely different.

1 person likes this.