1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Does Harden Get His Legs Back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaneB, Jan 6, 2019.

1. DaneB

DaneB Member

I was at the Moda Center tonight and it was so OBVIOUS that he is really feeling the fatigue. Almost all of his shots were short. He has been pretty damn amazing, but he isn’t superhuman. If he doesn’t get hurt versus Denver or Milwaukee, how are we going to be able to rest him so that he can get his legs back?

BasketMAD, Lawlruschang and RyanB like this.
  2. SORF

SORF Member

He seemed tired to me too. His quickness wasn't there tonight.

BasketMAD, BigMaloe, cbs1507 and 3 others like this.
  3. BigBum

BigBum Member

I think it’s easy to make playoffs. Rest him And tucker 3 games each after bucks and denver.

4. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I dont think its easy.

Nothing is easy in west.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Chris Paul and Eric Gordon playing basketball

j3i, BeBreezy, HP3 and 11 others like this.
  6. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

we need them. especially cp3

7. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

As I said before, Harden's performance in the last 20 days has been at a level similar to that of God, which is incredible. The team had no CP3 and then no EG. He was still fearless and ruled every game like God. This is a sincere gift for our Rocket fans.

The answer is also here, Harden is a person, he can not play every game so well. Just like women have to menstruate every month, men's Dick can not always erect... Harden is just a little tired, continuous away combat, not enough weight around his players to share pressure, physical and mental exhaustion... So there will always be a period of time or a game will not find anything. Competition rhythm and interest. This is perfectly normal and acceptable. Just like in our daily life, there are climaxes and troughs.

Therefore, I do not have any frustration about this defeat in Portland. The long season, the loss can make our fighters more seriously examine and reflect on themselves, will greet the future game with a more humble and respectful attitude.

j3i, BeBreezy, bobloblaw and 10 others like this.
  8. haiti_king

haiti_king Member

Post of the year!..lol

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's only one loss and people should not overreact but one thing is alarming.

MDA still not knowing how to distribute minutes effectively. He likely never will going towards his 70 years.

We need a younger, understanding coach. Not immediately, but all in due time.

arabrocket likes this.
  10. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

Someone is woke, I see lol.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Knock on Morning Wood.

疯狂伊文戴德蒙 likes this.
  12. acjeitherocket

yessuuhhhhhh

13. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Perhaps a man's dick can't always be erect...but it can always harden

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Art of Sport Pain Relieving Cream produced by koby the rapist. he posted this ish on IG w/ a heart

15. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

What a relief. Finally, someone speaking my language here on clutchfans.

Thank you for succinctly describing the reality of an NBA superstar's stamina levels by using the primary terms/comparison that I am forced to use to truly comprehend anything: dick and vag stuff.

I applaud and celebrate your efforts. A+ post.

BigShasta likes this.
  16. Nivos

Nivos Member

I have to say that I'm not a fan of Harden throwing 30+ shots a night.
    Not good in the long run.
    I know he's been awesome and we needed every shot he took, just hope it won't go to his head and think he need to do that every night, especially when we'll get CP3 and E.G. back

BasketMAD, Little Bit and daywalker02 like this.
  17. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Harden has had free reign to do whatever the f**k he wanted since he got here, if he wanted to be a chucker he would have done it already, he didn't suddenly learn how to score.

He shooting out of necessity.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  18. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

I agree. I felt like he was forcing it too much last night instead of recognizing he was struggling. Should have looked for Austin Rivers more throughout the game because he was hot. Got to feed the hot hand!

19. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Until Gordon or Paul come back, I think he has to try to do less. For instance, there are moments when Curry and LeBron are shooting more, and there are times when they just lay back and feed the other guys who are going (Rivers, House, Green, maybe try to get Tucker going). Harden was trying to do too much ISO and throwing up too many shots. The team only had 13 assists, which is really bad. I think sometimes Harden just has to be more of a playmaker. He did a better job of that in the Warriors game.