1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do you muster up courage to approach a women

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jbasket, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Which one did you neg in the group of three? Or all three of them?

Bäumer likes this.
  2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

da_juice and Torn n Frayed like this.
  3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Have you met ted?

hvic likes this.
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Anyways, chances are you will never see whatever girl you're hitting on again, so don't worry about it if you sound dumb.

Or...

When Alexey Shved was a rocket I went to a bar with a giant cut out of his head... the women were all ups on. It was the most magical thing ever.

#24 CCorn, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    J Sizzle, jbasket and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

You've got to peacock it real hard to grad a girls attention theses days, have a great intro story and a good wing man to run kenoecalation is key; 2 if you want to run wayne on the remainder. If it's a freeze out act fast so you can still # close..

6. da_juice

da_juice Member

Same. I usually have what I call my "wrecking ball" wingman withe me for that. He just goes up to groups of like six or seven women and tries to make conversation with the whole group. That's usually when I come in and talk to the least interested woman in the group. Having gay friends or female friends wingman for you is also good when dealing with a big group of women.

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Thanks snow.

First thing you do is download tinder, bumble and plenty of fish. Swipe right to everyone, women, dudes, grandmas, dogs even a toaster. if you wanna **** a hot ass chick aim for the ones with children. The other ones won't **** with you. I'd start out with dudes and then work your way to trannys once you are confident enough. After that hit me up and we can go dragon slaying. I have a snapchat/contact list full of fat dragons that will suck on your plumbing. After that work your way to semi hot moms, but don't expect their under carriage to be pristine, a ****ing small alien looking human popped outta that **** at least once. Try to be super drunk because they aren't going to be happy with a two pumper. You gotta really knock that **** around to get them to feel it. Then start back at step one and do it all over again. PM me

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty sure you shouldn't listen to any of this. I'm serious.

Pen15clubber, bumbum09 and jbasket like this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Too much effort and emotions and time commitment. I wouldn't recommend this.

I would rather go the IPSAC route and grab a BP hoe.

jbasket likes this.
  10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

gotta slay a few dragons to get your confidence up is really all I'm saying

jsingles likes this.
  11. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Dude you have been no fun for like a week straight

Os Trigonum likes this.
  12. jbasket

jbasket Member

Alright.

@rrj_gamz I completely agree that there is not a secret formula. But maybe there is a tip or trick or two that might be useful. I like the wish you had more time to talk line: it's a good way to conclude things.
    @Hippieloser Yea, I know :(
    @Deckard Never thought of that. Brilliant.
    @Mr. Brightside I have used Tinder/Bumble and been extremely successful. Not sure if you have used the apps before (others may chime in), but many do not take it seriously. I see your point; I cannot think of another setting for introverts.
    @da_juice I hear ya, interesting idea with the clothes.
    @RocketWalta Didn't think about how often girls are hit on. How long does it take to go away?
    @Exiled I don't seem to give off any gay vibes, not worried about that. But people get numbers at public libraries??
    @LCAhmed People have told me that they were extremely nervous when I came up to talk to them! I hear what you are saying. When girls do come talk to me, I definitely try to talk to them. Is it easy to notice a lack of confidence?
    @Bäumer Don't overthink it is exactly what my friends tell me :p which is why I posted this thread.
    @Jontro I never know if you are sarcastic or not.
    @London'sBurning How do you lose the shame? Did it click?
    @dharocks I just say I have a boat.
    @FTW Rockets FTW There was not any difficulty getting an individual's number with a 1 vs. 2 dynamic? Haven't really tried.
    @CCorn True, I may be worried too much about what strangers think.
    @da_juice I have one of those guys as well. As mentioned, I usually am extremely successful when somebody else does the first ice-breaking. I can chat after that just fine. But he always has to be the wrecking ball. He wants me to take that role sometimes, and I haven't been able to.
    @Pen15clubber I don't need to slay dragons, ha. I still do well with other avenues.

rrj_gamz likes this.
  13. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

A very goofball friend of mine that was not a particularly attractive guy always had a date or girlfriends that were pretty darn hot. His trick was no particular fear of being shot down. His theory was that even if he didn't get a high percentage of women to say yes to a date, SOME percentage would say yes. He basically just constantly asked good looking girls out, and would get yes enough to always have a date. Those dates often converted into girlfriends, and one even into a wife eventually. He got shot down constantly, however.

His theory was that a lot of girls, even pretty ones, don't ever get asked out. Either because they are shy, don't go to places to get picked up (too busy with work/studying/school), or may be pretty enough that men were intimidated to ask them out. He may have had the advantage of being on a college campus full of pretty girls. May be harder to translate to non college life.

Rox11 likes this.
  14. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Was just trying to help man

Houstunna likes this.
  15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

But honestly the gym is where I have met like 3 decent chicks. You don't have to go completely balls deep because you know you will see her again. Just make a joke about some old guy who can barely lift weight or something as an icebreaker

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

deserves its own thread

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I usually go the glory hole method to cope with my anxiety.

jae713 and Rodman23 like this.
  18. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I will let you in on my little secret. Similar to @LCAhmed. I talk to women and remove my intentions. Basically talk to a person with no intentions in your mind to be friends, hook up etc. Just go talk to someone to talk and follow the path it takes you. Its incredible what a mindset will ultimately do for your confidence/anxiety. I promise it will work.

19. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

This made me laugh. :)

Can't make the shot if you don't take it. True.

20. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

What area of town are u in