1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do we sleep while our beds are burning?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Dec 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm still waiting on you to explain your thinking as to why you support the option that provides the least stimulus to the economy and adds the most to our debt?

So far you've had no answer or way to explain your thinking.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol your welfare state is not a solution brah. It's been addressed, and dismissed. Unlimited unemployment benefits might be a dream for the stoner brahs that live near you out in SoCal, but it's not sustainable.

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Of course that's not what he's stating at all. But please continue on with your ignorance.

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Your lunatic ravings don't change the fact that unemployment compensation DOES stimulate the economy more than reductions in the top marginal tax brackets.

Your straw man is on fire.

5. GladiatoRowdy

You didn't attack the content of my message at all, you merely attacked me as a person, your protestations to the contrary notwithstanding.

6. GladiatoRowdy

Do you even have the ability to address the actual issues put forth?

If I am to judge based on your rhetoric here, the answer is a resounding NO.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Uhm... that doesn't explain why you supported the option that has the least benefit to the economy and adds the most to the debt. I'm still waiting.