1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How did the Rockets sign Alton Ford?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Nov 12, 2003.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Did they put Mo Taylor on the suspended list?

Whom did they cut or put on IR to free up a space?

DD

2. couch_pot8o

couch_pot8o Contributing Member

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Can't we cut Ben Davis? I mean reach an agreement with him and simply cut him to free up a roster spot?

DD

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

5. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Mo's on the 'Suspended Reserve'

I hope we cut Ben Davis when MoT comes back - nothing against the guy, but I'd love to have Ford hanging around for a couple of years to see if he turns into anything!