1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Cocaine Makes Users Skinny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

moes was such a bad influence

2. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

god yeah it does. pretty much any stimulant will suppress appetite. some more than others.

I've gone like 36 hours without eating solid food on adderall. Vyvanse, I hear it doesn't crack you out as much, and your appetite or lack of isn't so much, either.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and now the Miley Cyrus diet plan.

4. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

lol a buddy of mine who by all means was nothing special to look at, was pretty drunk up in san marcos a couple years ago (he was a student there) and someone gave him a bump to get his head on right and get home.

apparently he picked up 2 chicks on the way home and got dome from both of them. it's a god drug. the question you have to ask yourself is do you want to play god? lol

5. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/udNHsk57f24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I was probably to general but the chewing of coca leaves has similar effect to those of cocaine. People in South America still chew coca leaves today.

7. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I think you're the first person I've ever heard say that. I think it is by far the most overrated drug I've ever done. It can be fun in the right setting, but the idea that it's some mind blowing drug that is super addictive is just way overblown in my opinion.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

According to the study the cocaine users were eating more fat but less fat.

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i think it was because i was seconds from passing out, it was like 3am after a long night of bar hopping and smoking in between, and just one tiny bump instantly brought me back to life. i had just never experienced such a turnaround, it didn't seem possible. i just remember being able to alertly enjoy my drunkenness and stonededness in all its glory. stayed up talking for hours giggling the whole time.

weed gives me enough problems ($$$), i don't need to get hooked on blow.

10. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tried both, as well as coca leaf tea. Not even remotely the same. Even with an alkaline element to help pull out the cocaine, you can't extract anywhere near enough cocaine. You get a bigger lift from a 12 oz can of Coke than from chewing a giant quid of coca leaves. And nobody would never think of comparing a can of Coke to a fat rail of cocaine.

11. Nook

Nook Member

I don't know about that. I thought it was amazing as well.