1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Cocaine Makes Users Skinny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Aug 13, 2013.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Looks like i picked a helluva week to start snorting blow.

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Any powder that stimulates the heart into acceleration does it.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

How do you think zyzz got so shredded?

4. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

He got jacked cause he was based. Don't you ever forget that. RIP+

5. Precision340

Precision340 Member

stay away from the white girls

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

I used to be disgustingly obese, but now, at 40, I'm in the best shape of my life... thanks to Bowflex and cocaine.

7. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

I forgot but why is cocaine bad for you again?

8. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

It's addictive as hell and it sucks to come down.

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Bigtexx?

10. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

That's why you smoke a joint as your coming down.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

So has anyone here ever been/seen someone coked out then proceed to stuff their face at the buffet line? I thought it was an appetite suppressant. Where is this info coming from that coke users eat MORE?

12. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Doesn't adderall/ vyvanse do the same?

13. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

getting good coke is such a chore

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Adderall is definitely an appetite suppresant. I had to remind myself to eat when I took it.

15. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Chronic cocaine users have a variety of health symptoms, mostly related to the elevated blood pressure that is a direct result. Hardening and narrowing of the arteries to the kidneys and to a much lesser degree, enlarged hearts, among other things.

It probably wouldn't be bad in reasonable moderation, but chronic users tend to not be real good at moderation. Google "renal arterial flow" and "dilated cardiomyopathy" together with "cocaine" if you want the medical evidence.

For reasons I don't really understand, the kidney damage doesn't seem to occur with meth and related amphetamines.

16. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Considering cocaine was isolated from Erythroxylum coca less than 1 century before the time it was made illegal in the USA, this can not be true.

17. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

So I guess it's essential for cutting phase..?

18. Asian Sensation

The article is flawed in my professional opinion. There's no way those cokeheads are eating more calories, fats, carbs sugars etc. than non users while being able to stay leaner/skinnier compared to their counterparts. What's really happening is they are doing coke and then probably only eating once a day and that one meal is most likely Fast Food.

This is where I think the article is flawed. If a coke user and non user ate the same amount of foods at the same time and consumed the same amount of macros (calories, carbs, fats, sugars) etc. you'd see little to no difference. You'd have to pretty much force feed the average cokehead to eat the same amount as a person that's not on it. I'm guessing most coke users eat once a day. If that user ate one meal a day and chose Fast food.... a value meal is still going to be less calories than what the average person consumes throughout the day. You could have a Big Mac, Large fry and a large coke and be around 1500 calories. The article probably thinks person A) is doing coke and eating junk food but they're still skinnier than person B) who's actually consuming 2000+ calories of non junk or fast food while not being on cocaine.

Now, to further prove my point I'll present the best example of a fat coke head. Mike Tyson. Yes it's possible to be fat while on coke. He wasn't the first and won't be the last but this is a guy that admitted he was on coke and snorting ridiculous amounts while still eating everything in sight as well. Definitely rare but certainly possible.

[​IMG]

He's been admittedly clean from cocaine and turned into a vegan (new obsession over coke) for over a year and dropped over a 100 pounds. Obviously, vegan is very extreme but he could've easily dropped the blow or even stayed on it and achieved the same results. He also could've also achieved the same weight loss if he followed a general healthy eating lifestyle or he could've lost the weight while eating crap but carefully tracking his macros with or without cocaine being in the picture.

19. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Yeah, they forgot to mention the part about taking multiple ****s since most cocaine is cut with laxatives. I'm sure that helps a bit with the losing weight, multiple dook drops.

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

i tried coke once, it was everything i could have dreamed and more. made for an awesome, unforgettable night.

and that's why i'll never do it again.