1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How can the Rockets improve their team further?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OldfanofTmac, Aug 9, 2014.

1. NewAge

NewAge Member

Look, I watched almost every single Rockets game last season, and never thought to myself "man, this team plays hard, plays right, we just don't have the talent to compete with the best". this was not a team that gave it all but was overmatched by superior talent.

To answer your question, the team must improve by playing better. If they find an identity, get focused, work hard, this team has enough talent to win it all.

Last year, I felt that there was too much showcasing and too much fluff. The personalities we had, namely CP25 and Jlin7 were fine players, but they have the need to be featured. Add to that the Omer drama... We lost three very good NBA players, talent-wise, but all three of them were not the right chemistry fit around H&H.

Now I feel we have a chance, just a chance, to have the right pecking order with role players getting inline behind our stars. We have warriors, Bev, Jeff Adrien, young Nick Johnson... Add the general feel of disappointment and disrespect, and I feel the atmosphere around the Rockets is for a TEAM to emerge, that plays hard, with chip on the shoulder, and plays the right way. We'll have to see.

1 person likes this.