1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are the Golden State Warriors so good?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

CURRY SHOULD NOT BE THIS GOOD!!!

2. Mr. Dominant

3. Mr. Dominant

4. StroudAndYorDaddy

Warriors/Steph fans celebrating a .500 team beating one of the most overrated teams in the nba on a last second shot lol.

5. StroudAndYorDaddy

this year he’s been overrated

6. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

great shot by a great player. enjoying seeing him play while he's still around.

daywalker02 and Mr. Dominant like this.
  7. Mr. Dominant

As much as I hate the Warriors, I’ve always liked Curry due to shot mechanics and work ethic. Also, this entire team is basically new compared to the dynasty that owned the league years ago so I enjoy watching them only because of Curry. When Curry retires, we will never see a shooter as good as him, ever.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. Mr. Dominant

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Warriors are like

Better late than never.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Even if he just signs a 10 day contract with the Rockets at the end, it definitely would be worth it.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nurk and Dray with the Too Small hand gestures....funny af.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

13. JW86

JW86 Member

Klay Thompson is really the most cringe guy on that Warriors team, slapping the ball away like he's some tough guy.

14. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

I used to like Klay when he was doing goofy stuff like the scaffolding interview and signing the toaster but now it's like he's just cranky all the time. He is not taking his decline well at all.

B-Bob likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yep, precisely, now getting benched on and off, not talked about positively on social media.....

Dude is just a role player, not sure if someone like him can embrace that, someone who has so much pride.

16. StroudAndYorDaddy

i would support the warriors if they actually admitted the ref favoritism that they got in 2018 and 2019 againist us, true rockets fans rooting for the them is like giving a high five to same man that robbed your family business.. Makes no sense

17. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Not those years but andrew bogut did admit that they got crazy ref favoritism back when he was there, and that they were aware of it and took advantage (smartly)

18. StroudAndYorDaddy

which is why andrew bogut has pretty much been blacklisted from the media both espn and fs1, and not even brought back or invited back for a bobblehead night with the warriors since bogut made those admissions to ryen russilo. I actually hated bogut back then, but i can actually respect and somewhat forgive him that he was so honest about the role the nba played for the warriors during that time period

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Take one game aside, but Nurkic is correct. Draymond can't control himself, and he'll step well over the line eventually. Maybe not next week, but it will happen. Three weeks of therapy never cured a wiring problem like his.

So yeah, I'll believe the guy who's been on the court with Green, especially when it lines up with common sense. Draymond has been a problem for years, and he'll keep being a problem (for the Worriers).

20. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Not as overrated as Harden