1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How about that guy House!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zboy, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

House have better defense than ariza..there I said it. Ariza used to get bully by guys bigger than him, how is like a dam rock and can defend anyone.

BigShasta, Denovo, vlaurelio and 2 others like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea see, this is what I agree with. No over exaggerating or disrespect. Just genuine appreciation for the awesome game House had. Im happy for him.

saleem likes this.
  3. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

I read some of your comments, and if someone is hyping a person, place or thing up that doesn't make you have to put it down or talk bad about it. If you don't agree with them, that's fine. No need to find ways to bash, or try to bring other people or things up that may be or has been better. That's negative energy.... Let them enjoy whatever it may be.

Now I guess I might get a tongue lashing from you (I hope not). I only wrote this because I seen you trying to justify the hate by saying, "It's only because y'all got annoyed with the love House was getting".

Go Danuel (Poochie), yeah that's kinfolk

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

Do i really come off like that mean of a guy haha, im really not. I should work on that lol. For the record I did not start it, I only brought it up because I think people unfairly criticize two guys who were really good for us last year. Just check my initial comment.

Hey, I was one of the first people to give this guy love. Then people started using him to say "I told you so" and created a whole lotta threads just to annoy people. i do not hate him man. I like him alot. I wasnt mad he wasn trying to get more money either.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  5. Zergling

Zergling Member

Jazz fans just discovered him too. From their SBNation game thread:

[​IMG]

DaDakota, DreamShook, solid and 4 others like this.
  6. Bo6

Bo6 Member

how did we not sign him to a 3 yr 12mil deal.

HURTS MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY

7. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

DUMB MOREY?

Tfor3 likes this.
  8. biff17

biff17 Member

I am coming around to thinking the Rockets need to dip into the MLE to sign House I think he is more valuable to keep than Rivers.

Never disliked House but needed more of a sample size, still don't think he is worth more than 3 years 9 million and that's it he continues his play through the playoffs.

The reason why I have him trending upward is his willingness to play defense that has been the most eye opening this for me.

Still a bit nervous about what he will do when he gets paid but e everything has it's risk.

DaDakota likes this.
  9. Johnbutte

Johnbutte Member

Well, he fits the model of role player popular today, long wing 3&d type. But he was also hot garbage for 2+ years and couldn't latch on to any team before he found his niche in harden's shadow. He's known as a bit of a diva and headcase from his houston/aggie years, but he's older now and maybe grown up some. As a risk manager, there's too many variables for me to feel comfortable at a high investment level. But as a gambler, I'd bet big.

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

#respect

11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

comparing a current member of our squad to "a sack of crap" doesnt sound like a lot of respect for a guy presently bustin his butt trying to help win us a championship this year... jus sayin... ;)

I understand your loyalty to Ariza and Luc - and its commendable... but dont let it tarnish your appreciation for what House is bringing to the table now. I'll admit I was turned off to harden at various times (Kardassian era/'those that matter dont mind - and those that mind dont matter'/SAS game 6) and a lot of it had to do with the way our fans fawned over him and made excuses for his deficiencies... Thankfully Hardens game caught up to the level of praise... ;)

HP3 likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

Uhhh, yea my bad not the best analogy on my part. I could have just not used that haha.

I do not, I like him alot, I was one of the first to say he had promise when he first played in Washington for us. Im just gonna stick to ignoring the uhhh "I told you so" people lol.

kjayp likes this.