1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How about that 3 Guard Line-up!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jamcracker, Dec 1, 2000.

1. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

Francis 45min
    Shandon 37min
    Mobley 37mim

Great to see some transition with Shandon, finally.

With slowly improving offense that can get everyone involved, 3 guards in the 4th to get Shandon and Hakeem putting the clamp down on the opps...well, all I can say is: Walt...you better stay sharp, or you won't see much 4th Q.

Shandon in the 4th is key!

Why do we need to draft a SF again next year?

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I couldn't have said it better myself jamcracker.

oops...damn persistent cookies. jamcracker's damn computer holds his cc.net password. Clutch, can I get a post credit for this? I hate losing out on a legitimate post to my post count in this brutal battle to keep Bob* from passing me up.

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited December 01, 2000).]

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

As long as SA does not have to dribble I am all for it.

;D

DaDakota

------------------
    If Mankind evolved from Monkeys and Apes, then why are there still Monkeys and apes?

4. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

funny how its jamcracker's damn computer's fault for keeping the password rather than stupid heypartner's fault for not checking before he submitted. [​IMG]

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I still say he'll overtake you by the all-satar break, unless he eases up on his posting.

Anyway, this type of lineup works good against smaller teams. It still needs to have the kinks worked out against the big guns of the league.

------------------
    Five to one baby, one and five...no one here gets, out alive.