1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How about a nice big Kobe steak down the throat!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Panda, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Panda

Panda Member

33 points, 12-18, 15 rebs and 12 assists.

The Lakers beat the Clippers 108-93.

Way to go man.

2. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

12 assists. To such notable scorers as:

Medvedenko - 5 of 13
    S. Walker - 3 of 9
    D. George - 4 of 9
    J. Pargo - 1 of 4
    S. Samake - 1 of 3

"I was reacting to an article that called me selfish. I'm all about team" - paraphrase of Kobe in a NBA.com post game interview.

There's only one thing worse than watching the Lakers win...and that's using them for as a positive example.

3. bryant8

bryant8 Member

Shooter1583 I have a gift for you from kobe...

33 points 12 assists and 15 rebounds 12 for 18 from the field in 40 minutes by the third quarter he had a triple double.He almost gave you a trip double in just the first quarter.His buddy shaq and fox were on the bench watching kobe.

What was that you were saying about how kobe cant lead the team?:eek: :p

4. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

I wasn't gloating so I'm sure your comment isn't directed at me. But if I were you, I would take note the it was the Clippers...the "anti-team".

5. bryant8

bryant8 Member

I was directing thi sat shooter.well its the balzers now too a playoff team every year and who took la to 7 games in 2000.Shaq wasnt there and fox and kobe got his second straight triple double.He is the first laker since magic in 1991 to have back to back triple doubles.

6. mfclark

mfclark Member

The Blazers are far removed from those playoff teams of the late 90s/early 2000s. Heck, they just got destroyed by the Nuggets of all teams, who had a triple double themselves from James Posey.

7. cujo

cujo Member

Face it... Kobe is just sick. I'm tired of people saying stuff about him. I remember when he came into the league, his first year wasn't that great, especially in the finals. A few years later, he has to be the most athletic player in the NBA right now. I feel after Shaq retires, he can win a couple of championships on his own. Shaq has Kobe. Jordan had Pippen. Kobe will just need a sidekick.

8. Panda

Panda Member

Sorry for the late update.

The Lakers beat the Blazers 98-95.

Kobe got a consecutive triple double. 33 points off 12-19 shooting, 14 rebounds and 12 assists in 50 minutes.

Bryant is the first Laker with consecutive triple-doubles since Magic Johnson on March 25-29, 1991.

This man is simply amazing.

Let's trade SF and Cat for him.

Am I smelling something?

9. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Boy am I glad Kobe is on my fantasy team. He has helped me reach the top, for now anyway. You know, Francis is capable of putting those numbers up. How many trippled doubles did he have last year, like 2 or 3?

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Kobe and Shaq are like Boardwalk and Park Place in fantasy leagues. :)

11. PhiSlammaJamma

That shot kobe made the other night, in the lane, thru like three people, hanging in the air, was top dawg. It must be the Adidas.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Forget about park place and Boardwalk. The key to winning Fantasy leagues is to put up crack houses in the poor towns of Baltic and Mediterranean. The fantasy points just flow...

13. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Actually, him and adidas broke up. I've seen him wearing a 2 different pairs of Jordans this season. One time, he had the ones with the shiny leather surrounding it and another time he had like the original Jordans on.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Raiding the FA keeps me afloat. But I feel so guilty scheming and conniving against my friends sometimes. (sometimes they go hand in hand...)