1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How 2015 Fueled The Rise Of The White Nationalist Alt Right*Movement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dc rock, Dec 28, 2015.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

But I see all these white bros in my differential equations and statics classes only a few semesters away from graduating with an engineering degree. How did they overcome such adversity and you didn't? What went wrong jcree. I'm here to help....

and take a **** on you.;)

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, you realize Timbuktu was an intellectual center of the world at the time?

That's not how evolution works.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RK3sguRWYK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Im not interested in any youtube videos created by politically correct scientific establishment.

try again. this time with your own understanding of the subject, and not hand fed talking points from politically funded tools.

4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He doesn't, he assumes that all non-European countries at the time were primitive ****holes while there's massive evidence that it was not the case at all. That's the sociopathic white nationalist way of thinking. I know some white nationalist cyclist that dropped by the bike shop I used to work at sporting the Timbuk2 messenger bags. How ironic.....

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No single group. It's called morality. Having decent human rights is just a country being morale and decent.

The idea that if we treat each other better we can all move on forward was likely decided before we even truly contemplated our existence.

Lol, no they were not White. Are you going to bring up Haplogroups to prove it? I hope not, you can't actually look at someone's DNA (especially a dead mummy) and picture how they look. Even the depictions that have been thrown out there would say they were not white.

Truth is, Egypt was the high way of the ancient world. It was in the middle of everything. Most were probably what you'd consider arabian or light skinned black people. Of course there were what you'd consider white people too. A lot of the great civilizations became melting pots, that includes the mighty Roman Empire.

No they did not. To say they ruled the world is silly. Call them world powers at the time but that's about it.

6. jcee15

1. No it was a single group and you can look it up. it was an important part of history and you should know about it. And stop with your morality horse ****. More slaves exist in africa right now than at any point in "white colonial" history. the 3rd world is explicit lack of morality by the population and their ruling governments. look at saudi arabia. All the money in the world can not make that a morally just society. It was one group of people who decided what is and isnt a human right. Every moral fiber in your body was crafted by these ideas that one group of people developed.

2. Yes , by and large they were. You were right. We have the body of king tut. and he has long flowing red hair. It has been tested. And its not dyed or the result of mummification. Its natural red hair. What group of human beings naturally has straight flowing red hair? Pro tip. It correlates with the genetic tests showing he belongs to the R1b haplogroup. It also correlates to the fact that 80% of modern day british males are decended from him http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

As for "it being a highway" you are also correct. Lots of races existed in egypt. And one particular race was hated and enslaved. Lets take a look at king tuts burial chest and what it shows. such diversity. thank goodness for egyptian affirmative action or black people would never have been given the chance to fan air on the god king. [​IMG]

3. Yes they did. The world was a smaller place back then , and they conquered it and ruled it all. nothing could challenge them , that is the definition of "ruling the world"

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep, he'll also deny any facts including the basic science of it.

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

How did I know these guys were white nationalists? Well there was clearly a swastika tattooed on one of their necks and celtic crosses on the ankles and not because just because of the clean shaven heads. I come from a buddhist family back ground and it pains me to see a flipped Hindu insignia turned to the swastika. This b*stard probably doesn't even know that.

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

JCEE do you realize the color of the hair and the skin found in the art work of the characters depicted in the tombs of the Pharaohs and Queens of Egypt? You still think these were Europeans?

10. jcee15

my favorite argument from the left about african history is the mali empire. the pinnacle of "we wuz kings" style argumentation.

whos crowning architectural achievement was literally a pile of mud. [​IMG]

get on my level please

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol no. If you mean the term "Human Rights." have fun, but the idea that you should treat another human being decently was not invented. It's called morality kid.

LOL you have no idea what a haplogroup is brah.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/#.VoWMYBUrKM8

You think it tells you whether someone is white or black, it only tells you the group of descendants you are from. That's it. That's why on your map that you linked to earlier about the "superior" white haplogroup it also spreads right into the middle of Africa.

Lol, i see one brown guy mowing down other brown people.

You seem to not understand depictions very well.

12. jcee15

i dont have to think anything. We literally have the body. we know its european.

you know that white people , when they live in more southern climates , develop complexion right? its called a tan. Might help explain the artwork that confounds your tiny liberal brain.

especially when said artwork also depicts black people , clearly having large protruding stereotypical lips , and almost all of them (save the nubian dynasty) are in positions of servitude and bondage.

13. jcee15

"you dont know what a haplogroup is brah , it just shows you who your decendents are"

Who would have guessed white people breed with other white people to create more white people huh? Thats how genetics works. Thats why people who test for r1b are ****ing white you moron. They pass on their white genes r****d.

Its like you are literally 4 years old. incapable of rational thought. just spewing memes hoping to got im going to concede an argument im winning so hard

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

false.

It depicted Nubians. The art was visual, the egyptians were always medium brown and the nubians black. Of course they hated the Nubians, considering the conflicts between them. It wasn't because of race though. It was because they were not Egyptians.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You can be 'white' and have "Black" ancestors dummy...and vice versa...

16. fchowd0311

Man.. So with your superior genetics that give enhanced cognitive powers, how did you make those special powers useful in your life?

What happened to you bro?

Serious answer this time. Maybe you are 1/16th African and that 16th of African was enough to hinder your cognitive abilities to become a superior productive member of society? Just a hypothesis.

17. jcee15

no. It depicted sub saharan africans. blacks.

the egyptians are depicted in art as having small lips, and a slightly tan complexion. the art that depicts blacks is obvious. Large protruding lips , and eggplant shaped craniums.

We can argue about the art all day. But we have the genetic data of who the pharoahs were. We have the body to visually confirm these facts.You have no argument to stand on other than the hope that brown people accomplished something as great as egypt.

18. jcee15

not at high concentrations. I would not be shocked if i had 1% african DNA. im still a ****ing poster boy for adolf hitler. As was king tut apparently

19. fchowd0311

My hypothesis was correct! Though I underestimated the ratio. Wow.. One percent African DNA. That's all it takes to become an unproductive member of society? Damn. That's some powerful African DNA.

20. jcee15

:eek: