1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How 2015 Fueled The Rise Of The White Nationalist Alt Right*Movement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dc rock, Dec 28, 2015.

1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

1. Thank you for finally admitting whites invented human rights before you petulantly stomped your feet that they abused them before doing so.

2. alexander the great was ruling the world before it was cool. Later rome did it with more style. all without firearms. Cool theory bro.

3. Where is this GDP growth? which countries specifically are you talking about?

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

We're making progress. You refrained from using 'we'!

3. jcee15

I skimmed it. Its the same "anti eurocentric" tripe that people typically spew.

there is nothing of value in trying to create historical relevance where there is none. sub saharan africans , native americans , aboriginals. All of these peoples have one thing in common. They sat out history

thats basically the afrocentric history movement. Basically "we wuz kangs". despite that not actually happening. blacks legtimately believe they built the pyramids. Its too painful to let them in on the news that we have king tuts body and he has long flowing red hair and is genetically tested into the R1b haplogroup (he was white).

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I can't believe you actually believe white people invented human rights...

Sorry, Alexander the Great and Rome never ruled the world.

What is your opinion on the Mongolians? Egyptians? Tang Dynasty? First Persian Empire?

It's really not that hard to find this information, maybe if you stop getting your information from Stormfront threads.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-25/the-20-fastest-growing-economies-this-year

5. amaru

amaru Member

Lol Hahahahahaha :grin:

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wow you are dumb.

You've never heard of Timbuktu? Native Americans sat out history? Really? Did you skip the history completely and not learn about the Aztecs, Mayans?

7. fchowd0311

You didn't skim through it. 3/4ths of my essay was actually supporting a 'eurocentric' narrative. Only the last 3 paragraphs supported a 'state-centric' narrative.

8. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

It'll be real downer when he learns all humans originated out of Africa.

9. jcee15

and what did they contribute to history.

please. Tell me. What are we doing right now that is a reflection of what they accomplished or invented.

I will admit i have missed a few meetups at the pyramid , i get grossed out at decapitations

10. fchowd0311

Why haven't you answered my question dude? What happened to you? Gifted with such superior genetics, and what did you do with it?

11. jcee15

i feel better when i realize evolution happened and functionally we are better now because of it

12. fchowd0311

But you specifically? What have you personally benefited from inheriting superior Caucasian genes? Such a waste of amazing genetics.

13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Off Topic: You Pakistani by any chance?

14. fchowd0311

Bengali American. Was born in Houston.

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Awesome dude....

16. jcee15

1. Correct me then. What group of people got together and decided "this is what human rights is and we cant violate them anymore" and when did it happen. Go on. I want to learn im an open book. Tell me who did it im waiting.

2. Mongolians were nomads. They were not a society. egypt was white. its a huge misconception that egypt was "brown". The reality is the middle east at that time in history was greek/european. Not black or arab. The only time egypt was black was during the nubian dynasty , which only lasted about 60 years and resulted in the complete downfall of the egyptian power structure and empire. the 7th century and the rise of islam was when the racial demographics of the middle east changed forever. This is why people think egypt was "brown" because right now its brown when they look at pictures from there.

3. yes they did. context is very important.

17. fchowd0311

Thanks! What about you?

Be careful. We don't want to upset jecree with our inferior cognitive abilities inherited from our inferior genome.

18. jcee15

I dont get stopped by police.... I dont get neglected in hiring processes....

alot of PRIVILEGE. being white has its benefits. You should try it sometime.

19. fchowd0311

All that privilege, and your single largest accomplishment in life is slipping out of a vagina that happened to have Caucasian pigmentation in it's outer shell?

What happened bro?

20. jcee15

i dont know man. Im a white man living in a brown mans world. All these brown devils getting me down.