1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How 2015 Fueled The Rise Of The White Nationalist Alt Right*Movement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dc rock, Dec 28, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, you really need a proper education.

Then you'd understand all the technological advances thanks to ancient african empires, the advances in sciences thanks to arabians, and countless advances thanks to asia.

As if "White" empires were the only people to create anything of worth.

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Go ahead and rott your mind with this non-sense. In reality you remove the wars and the white power to install dictatorships that perpetuate 3rd world misery and things become better automatically. These places were vibrant and full of life well before colonization. If you want to be a 'good' person strive towards modernism. Eat the best foods, live and prescribe to whatever of the world's cultures you desire and live to help people regardless of race. The world can all learn from eachother.

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well first off, stop using pronouns such as 'we' when referring to accomplishments of white people. You didn't accomplish any of those feats.

You must feel rather pathetic to inherent the superior white gene that gives you superior cognitive abilities yet type like a grade schooler and have no formal education beyond 12th grade or community college at best.

I'm giving in to your narrative buddy. I'll assume your entire narrative is true. No debate here.

My question is what happened to you? I'm not debating you. A strawman fallacy is applied usually only in a back and forth debate. I'm inquiring. Just a tad bit curious what makes an individual who inherits superior genes to fail at life so much.

#63 fchowd0311, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  4. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_opium_in_China

Thanks white people :rolleyes:

5. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Which african empire invented the vaccine?

which african empire invented the integrated circuit?

which african empire invented the water filter?

which african empire invented the galleon?

Which african empire invented democracy?

Which african empire invented human rights?

You keep bringing up the accomplishments of africa empires.

sorry , but invented the FIRST numerical system does not mean they invented numbers.

Sorry , but algebra is the same thing.

If these "empires" were so special , so advanced , what happened to them? why are the lands of their origin such colossal trashheaps?

Let me guess , the white devil came and stole their brains and technology and they never got it back?

is that how it works?

6. jcee15

all those white people forcing chinese people to smoke opium at gun point.

its the same thing that happened with blacks in the united states.

the second after civil rights happened , all the black people were lined up against brick walls , and the white devil government forced them to smoke crack at gunpoint.

the barbarity of the white race knows no limits to its evil.

7. fchowd0311

If you inherited such advanced genes, what happened to you?

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

HAHA! Take credit for the rest of that stuff since I know you desperately want to...but human rights? SERIOUSLY?

[​IMG]

Lol what? You can't build a gun if you don't know what gun powder is. Learn about the gun and how it came to be and understand the steps to this process.

Um, colonialism didn't die out until recently? Some of the fastest growing countries in the world are located in Africa? What are you talking about?

You can take the poor area of any place and go "SEE!" also that a lot of nature conservation goes on in Africa, thankfully.

Building massive cities every where doesn't actually help humanity.

9. jcee15

1. no. Most of these places are/were democracies , and they vote in dictators who promise to be dictators during their election.

2. no. south africa was quite literally empty (less than 100,000 natives in a country the size of mexico) when colonization began. almost all of the blacks living in south africa right now are descended from neighboring countries because the whites made the country so vibrant and full of life. Sorry to burst your bubble on this fact.

3. No the only thing we can learn from the third world is to stop importing them to share their violence and degeneracy here.

10. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

More like opium declared illegal and the British were sneaking it in illegally for great profits.

Congrats, you invented modern drug dealing.

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

And they knew this and that's why they gave back Hong Kong.

12. jcee15

1. who invented human rights? Who was the first group of people to sit down and decide what human rights are? did it happen before or after the abuses you use to post your meme images (pro tip , be careful how you answer , more black slaves exist in africa right now than at any point in history)

2. They didnt design gunpowder, your analogy is goofy. Numbers are an observation of reality. And numerals (something different) are simply one way of displaying them. By inventing the first numerals , they didnt "pave the way" for anything. they didnt "discover" numbers or math. This is because they didnt use said numerals to create anything. we know this using archeology.

3. Growing in what? population? you dont need much of anything except food to grow population numbers in a place life africa.

13. jcee15

we also invented the drug that saves your life after a heroin overdose.

I could keep roasting the **** out of you. I love it

14. fchowd0311

Anyways jcree, if you want a nuanced debate about whether the accomplishments of white people are from circumstance such as geography or from 'white culture' or genetic predisposition I actually wrote an essay for a freshman comparative politics class that lightly brushes on the topic. Note that I half assed it and received a C- on the paper because it was merely a gen ed requirement for me and as a freshmen I fell trap to the 'Gen eds don't matter' syndrome.

Here is the link to my paper(the last 3 paragraphs apply): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JLyULdrfKjjIhpqLtD1L96tcbRHX_98_QBb2tITLGUw/pub

In order to counter the argument for a Eurocentric view of how modern statehood arose, a ‘state-centric’ viewpoint must be applied. In order to understand a state-centric approach there must be a clear understanding of what a ‘state’ entails. Max Weber defines the state as an entity that successfully claims "monopoly of the legitimate use of physical force within a given territory". Francis Fukuyama states that the state has 5 inherent characteristics. The first being the state has a centralized authority, the second is similar to Max Weber’s definition that the state must have the monopoly of legitimate power, third, the state must display sovereignty of it’s borders, fourth, the state must have social or hierarchical classes and fifth the state will have a separate religious class. In both Weber’s and Fukuyama’s definitions or guidelines of what a state entails a “monopoly on violence” is a necessary condition. This inherent trait of the state is one of the most important factors in the development of the modern nation state. From several feudal lords fighting for power to an aggregation of legitimate power in Europe is quite possibly the most important factor in the rise of statism and according to Charles Tilly the perpetual state of war and rising debt from war forced a system of statism. Tilly states “If war drove states, it did not exhaust their activity. On the contrary: as a byproduct of preparations for war, rulers willy-nilly started active and organizations that eventually took on lives of their own: courts, treasuries, systems of taxation, regional administrations, public assemblies, and much more” (Tilly, 75). The formation of standing armies required funding and the advanced systems of taxation that resulted from standing militaries resulted in greater centralized authority which is a necessary condition according to Fukuyama. Well funded standing militaries along with advanced forms of taxation allowed for an environment where the state could impose it’s “monopoly on violence”.
    Along with the state’s goal of a legitimate monopoly on violence a state also must form a transparent populace that is easy to control and tax. James C. Scott states that “ a thoroughly legible society eliminates local monopolies of information and creates a kind of nationalistic transparency through the uniformity of codes, identities, statistics, regulations and measures” (Scott, 78). In Scott’s depiction of Zomia those who wanted to escape the influence of the state would try to avoid these “uniformities” so the state has no power over them.

According to Marks, the dismantlement of the “biological old regime” was what allowed Europe to enter the industrial revolution which more than strengthened the formation of the state. Marks also claims that Europe and more specifically England’s transition from the biological old regime to new sources of energy was based in pure conjuncture rather than European exceptionalism. Marks states: “the conjuncture involves the playing out around the world of growth potential in the biological old regime, the extension of European state conflicts around the globe, the peculiar nature of New World colonies, and the chance location of, and challenges for, operating coal mines in England”(Marks,112). Marks explicitly states that geographic location and economic necessity had most to do with the Industrial Revolution than English ingenuity. China’s late entrance into industry can be attributed to Chinese decentralization of the textile industry. Marks explains “The freedom of Chinese peasant families thus may have spurred what might be called ‘self-sufficient proto-industrialization’ in peripheral areas, but that acted as a constraint on the growth of an industrial cotton textile industry in China’s core regions”(Marks, 123).

A Eurocentric view of comparative politics cannot explain the entire story of the rise of the modern state. It cannot explain the fortunate circumstances that Europe was granted by mere chance and the natural deficiencies that other regions were granted again by mere chance rather than some inherent predisposed culture of exceptionalism. Only a state-centric view can highlight the natural advantages and coincidences that occurred in Europe that helped perpetuate a modern state system of dominance.

#74 fchowd0311, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  15. jcee15

Who would have guessed you would recieve a c- for such a generic ****ty argument that holds no water to people competent in history and contextual debate.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yes, white people invented human rights. Lets go ask Ghandi and MLK about how white people invented human rights. Lets go back and study spanish colonization in South America...all great Human Rights activist.

Lol what? Boy are you dumb. You should be thanking the Chinese by the way. Thanks to those guns the old white empires were able to enact their form of Human Rights activism across the world.

Economy dummy. A lot of that growth is thanks to agriculture, but according to you Africans can't farm...

17. jcee15

like seriously you probly think jared diamond and howard zinn are legitimate historical analysts who write good ****.

im laughing pretty hard here m8

18. amaru

amaru Member

Hahahahahahahahaha this thread is epic!

Keep going jcee15....KEEP GOING!!!

19. fchowd0311

You didn't even read it:(

Me sad.

20. fchowd0311

Who? Like I said before, I'm a MechE major. That was a gen ed course for me.

Anyways, you haven't answered my question.

What happened to you bro? All those superior Caucasian genetics but a failure at life?

I mean all you had to do was follow your White race creed along with utilizing that superior cognition that the white super gene provides and BOOM, you invent a new paradigm of human rights or a new more efficient method of agriculture!