1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How 2015 Fueled The Rise Of The White Nationalist Alt Right*Movement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dc rock, Dec 28, 2015.

1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I dont have to explain. All you have to do is read the bell curve to understand why blacks are in general dumber than whites yet can still achieve great things like becoming scientists and astronauts. Just because one or two achieve these heights does not invalidate the reality they are on average less capable.

the reality is. ON AVERAGE. blacks are not ever going to meet or exceed the expectations western civilization puts on them. simply because of biology.

this is why education fails black people.

why the law fails black people.

why every single policy we have implemented has failed black people as a whole.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Then... What's your excuse? Apparently education has failed you. Never taken an English comp course?

Again, your number one accomplishment in life is slipping out of a vagina with a Caucasian pigmented outer shell. Of course you are going to flaunt your favorite accomplishment. All humans have a hint of hubris. I from time to time flaunt my decorated veteran status and engineering major in a top public university. If your race is all you have to hold your head up high with I have empathy and understand that might be your only outlet to express your hubris.

#42 fchowd0311, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Whites also have a long history of colonizing and dehumanizing much of the world. Do you think it's okay to continue to do this? Whether it be military basis or down right setting policies that destroy a people. You think wiping out most of the Native Americans, Aboriginals of Australia, and the conditions in South Africa is okay? Obama had lobbyists, mainly genocidal white men who own the war industry, put him in office for a reason. There's a saying of what goes around comes around. Don't complain about genocide when it was the white initiate to commit it in the first place.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Actually, applying your primitive logic he's right.

Your logic says there are races and you just said that Africans have never accomplished any thing and that they still live in dirt huts (Which is 100% untrue. We can take the worst parts of Europe and apply your logic too.) so according to your logic that Blacks are mentally inferior to whites as a RACE then that means you as a white man should be smarter than every black man that has ever lived.

The problem with applying evolution to "Race" is that humans were not breeded like dogs.

If we were, then yes. You'd be right.

As is reality though humans have been interbreeding since their entire existence. Good thing too, since that actually HELPS advance our genetics.

Only a dummy who knows 0 about genetics would think that separation would help. It would only stagnate. That's basic stuff, that's why having sex with your family is not a good thing.

It doesn't work that way, the only way it works that way (Using your primitive race logic) is if you think that whites are superior to every other race in EVERY other way. That they are perfect and therefore mixing only gives you a chance to inherit bad mutations.

5. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

What the hell is going on in this thread? I had to make sure I was actually on Clutchfans and not Stormfront.

Congrats on being the most overt and paranoid racist on the bbs, jcee15. You're not projecting this alleged white superiority in intelligence very well, though.

6. jcee15

1. Colonization is good. From an objectively rational standpoint. The colonized places in africa have the highest quality of life by a wide margin. you can talk to the laborers in south africa , and ask them if they had a choice to go back to apartheid , they would tell you , yes , at least we had work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sotfRyoCNjg

2. More native americans are alive right now than at any point in history. Native americans committed daily acts of genocide against their own people , engaged in brutal sex slavery of children , and sacrificed human beings on a regular basis. So progressive of you to want to protect this culture.

3. White genocide is bad because its an objective fact the world becomes a worse place when we are gone. Saudi arabia is one of the richest countries on the planet , yet they are rated in the bottom 20 countries on the planet in quality of life. Because the people who make up that country dont have the biological qualities to make a civilization work like whites do.

7. fchowd0311

Ironically he doesn't understand the irony in espousing 'superior race' rhetoric with grade school level diction and sentence structure.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Usually racists are uneducated and poor. So yeah all they have to hold onto are the accomplishments of their "Race" instead of accomplishing anything for themselves.

9. jcee15

:grin: twice in one sentence!

10. fchowd0311

When you refer to 'we', do you mean the actual white people that contribute to soicety and not you in particular?

At best you are a 'fan' of white accomplishment, not apart of it. It's a similar relationship between Rocket players and us mere fans. I understand. We slip up and refer to 'we' also when discussing the team.

11. jcee15

and the best way to defend a race of moronic degenerate criminals is to say "how come there are a handful of black scientists huh! checkmate racist"

meanwhile if we stopped food aid to africa hundreds of millions would starve to death in a single year because they literally cant figure out crop rotation and basic agriculture.

12. fchowd0311

Sigh... Reading comprehension buddy. Anyways, at this point I have to believe you are playing a shtick.

13. fchowd0311

Wait.. you send food aid to Africa AND you invented agriculture and crop rotation? Dear Lord!
    I'm having a more positive opinion of you.

14. jcee15

no. The reality is black people in the united states are living like absolute kings and queens.

Whites lift EVERYONE up.

white supremacy is about the future of the entire human race. If we die out , we ALL go extinct.

Sorry but good leaders are important to success. You may not like the idea. But white people invented and maintain western civilization that is responsible for everything you take for granted. You swim in it daily and have no concept of what it is.

only people who have traveled to the darkest parts of the earth and see the contrast first hand can tell you this

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Hey you're right! A black person never contributed to USA, every black person just sat around and did nothing...

16. jcee15

"this country was built on the backs of black people"

I hear this alot. The reality is , no. they picked cotton all the way up to the 1940s.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, what? Yes, only whites send food aid to Africa...

Whites LIFT people up! Said the slaves, aboriginals, and native americans both north and south!

18. jcee15

yes.

abos living on centerlink today are 1000% better off then they were chewing on lizards 100 years ago.

I dont understand how you can think destroying tribal stone age culture and replacing it with what your actual values are RIGHT NOW is bad.

how do you reason with yourself?

19. fchowd0311

How do you live with yourself with believing your race as your single largest accomplishment in life? What happened? Were you too worried about brown people taking over than you forgot to receive a proper education and do something with your life?

20. jcee15

how is a race a personal accomplishment.

and why is that your argument in this thread?

did I ever elevate myself in this thread personally because im white?

My argument was this

1. race exists

2. white race exists

3. White genocide exists

and you are saying "HURR YOU DIDNT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING HURR" like that has anything to do with the argument

I could bring up the strawman but holy **** is it even worth it at this point?