1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How 2015 Fueled The Rise Of The White Nationalist Alt Right*Movement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dc rock, Dec 28, 2015.

1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Your narrative works from both perspectives. i.e. your imaginary world is no better than mine. The only difference I see is that in my imaginary world I would prefer to that we didn't have so much division.

FWIW I think Trump is an idiot who would force me to vote Democrat if he gets the GOP nomination. Most conservatives I know feel similarly.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You say this yet Trump still is the favorite to win GOP primaries. The cognitive dissonance with you is strong.

Tell those "most conservatives friends" you know to go and vote then. Actually don't. Please let Trump be the Republican nominee for president.

3. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Actually my thoughts are pretty clear on this.... I don't know anyone that doesn't think Trump is a idiot.

Do you?

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I prefer there'd be no division, difference is that I realize that there is division and that effort needs to be made to close it.

Like really, this thread is about white nationalism and Donald Trump. There ARE white nationalist in this country and their idea is to separate the races. Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants and Muslims...is there any surprise why they support him?

That's nice, I don't know anyone personally that supports Trump either.

But there are polls that show that there are many people that do and are willing to vote for him. The world is more than who you know and don't know.

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Can anyone legitimately debate this?

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Uh, no. That's just a half-century of shortening attention spans and re-prioritizing television characters over cultural and economic issues. Besides, Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party are the only refuge for hard core racists: as most hate groups double as drug gangs nowadays, and between de-funding public education, deregulating integration and evaporating the tax base they're the only party that would knowingly disenfranchise blacks and unmarried, low-income women overnight.

7. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I reject the premises so not really.We aren't as someone put it earlier, "the same thing in a different package". Trump has no bearing on end goals rather being a mean. Nobody on either side of the traditional aisles care that white people will be minorities in their own countries. Do you think that once we're the minority that it'll level out? What is necessary for white people to survive is an all white ethno-state. Multiculturalism literally kills our gene pool.

Ethnocentrism is universal and likely evolved in origin.
    http://www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf

Our predisposed prejudices against minorities are justified.

The percentage of Blacks and Hispanics, not poverty, is the best predictor of crime.http://www.colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

Race is a better predictor of crime than poverty.
    http://www.colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

Racism is natural and only white people can't be.

8. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

What argument is made in that article?

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You know, that could be it too.

What a dumb post. First of all..
    [​IMG]

Also, there is no such thing as your "gene-pool" and you are an idiot if you think so. No "race" owns what you'd consider to be your precious and pure white features. Sorry sir, it doesn't work that way.

I really can't understand the world view of people like you. "What is necessary for white people to survive..." as if there is some kind of genocide going on.

Read it?

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I read the excerpt posted. I Was asking you though. What argument is the article making?

11. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

In some weird way it's refreshing to see somebody openly post their racist views instead of hiding behind veiled insults and vaguely worded comments.

It's also sad to see how ignorant some people are.

12. jcee15

1. Actually yes there is. Here it is right here. The white genepool. get rekt. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b

2. Again , read point number 1. Yes we do own that. blue eyes emerged in europe only 10,000 years ago , we own that.

3. Yes there is white genocide. We could look at whats happening to white people in south africa but that would be too easy so i will just point the more intricate explanation. Whites are a global minority and are shrinking every day. That means , despite leftist whining on the subject , we are not the large specter that haunts the small population of brown holdouts on the planet. In fact its the opposite. In white countries. Our birthrates are dropping. rapidly. whats the solution the global community has thought to solve the problem? import millions of brown people who breed at 5x the rate to replace us. all the while , pushing degenerate sexual behaviors on our kids. Using the media to stigmatize motherhood as "lame" and "preventing fun". And handing out birth control to turn human sexual relationships into a recreational sport.

and guess what the UN definition of genocide is? hmmm

Killing members of the group;
    (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the
    group;
    (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group cond
    itions of life
    calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or
    in part;
    (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the
    group;

(e) Forcibly transferring childre
    n of the group to another group

so to wrap up..

Race exists.

the white race exist.

white genocide exists.

And white people should want to prevent it , because self preservation is okay.... at least when non whites do it right?!

13. fchowd0311

Race genetically exists purely in the cosmetic form.

But anyways, so much cognitive dissonance. b**** about high birth rates amongst colored people then b**** about the practice of birth control.

Anyways according to your logic, since there are Africans in central Africa that share your precious halgroup, would you be fine if those specific Africans mated with white women?

Anyways you can keep on irking about cosmetic differences and draconian notions such as sex only for child rearing while the rest of us move on our merry way and apply individual merit.

14. jcee15

no its not just cosmetic. stop being a child.

there is a biological REASON. blacks are better at sports than white people. (higher density bone mass , better developed fast twitch muscle fibers, higher amounts of testosterone , higher aggression)

there is a biological REASON. Whites are smarter , and better suited for modern society than blacks are. (higher IQ due to a physically larger brain , k selected child rearing habits that focuses all attention on raising smaller numbers of children, less aggressive leading to more stable and crime free societies)

Race is real and has real life biologically caused consequences.

I know its hurts first learning this information. But there is a reason there have been no great black empires in history , and why most of africa (that was never once touched by "white racist colonists") is just tribal straw hut villages and their main meal is dirt cookies.

People , just like all animals. evolve.

Evolution over the past 10,000 years between blacks and whites has been different.

blacks went down a more primal evolutionary path , or even stagnated , and whites , boosted by the invention of civilization , have grown exponentially as a race.

read this book. it explains it perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/The-000-Year-Explosion-Civilization/dp/0465020429

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

16. jcee15

1. Race isnt a social construct. there is no scientific basis to this claim at all. Its a meme. The man who discovered DNA and opened up a new era of scientific progress agrees with me 100%. But its cool you have the support of people like john stewart and bill nye the science guy.

2. white genocide exists , and you didnt refute it. You continue to babble like a child refusing what i clearly pointed out with the UN definition of it matching perfectly the situation at hand. You are just mad you got so totally roasted

17. fchowd0311

18. jcee15

what a great argument

"he is wrong because he doesnt build rocketships"

you got me.

19. fchowd0311

Sigh... Let's give you the notion that race is a genetic construct... So what? Does race hinder cognitive abilities? If so, explain Africans that are more accomplished than you in the STEM field? I mean if you applied your logic, you must feel rather pitiful as a white individual that there are Arabs and Africans that are far more successful than you on their own merit. At best race is nothing more than a cosmetic phenotype. Anything else beyond that is social construct.

Anyways, colloquially, genocide usually has intent behind it. When an entity commits genocide, usually they are doing it in a purposeful manner. You must be some paranoid psycho who projects his desires if you honestly believe some random illegal Mexican woman rears out 5 children for the purposeful intent of destroying the white race.

Here's my advice. Worry about your own individual merit.

20. fchowd0311

No, I'm exposing logical gaps in your argument. If race is nothing more than a cosmetic phenotype why do you care? If you believe otherwise and race also affects cognitive abilities that would inherently mean that you must feel quite disappointed i yourself every time you see an African chemical engineer.

But if it only is a cosmetic phenotype, why care in the first place?