1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston vs. Phoenix Game 7 1995 PLayoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by plcmts17, Apr 18, 2008.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

dude that's sad. one of the best games during the run. early in the game clyde dunks on AC Green (haha, and things only continued to get worse for green) because barkley actually laughed at him. (anyone watching please confirm) one of the reasons I can't stand that guy. then you have the kiss of death, then kj missing the freethrow, its truly classic.

2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i was feeling pretty bum about it before, but now i think i'm going to just jump in front of a car. thanks. :(

3. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

45 seconds left....it's Chilcutt time!!!!

4. ibm

ibm Member

you guys are so annoying! i'm at work (or least in my office)!

5. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

I had to go downstairs just now to watch the end of that game. Damn, that was one of the all time best Rockets games.

6. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The Rockets were actually getting their asses handed to them in the first half. It wasn't til the 2nd half that they finally woke up. And the 4th quarter was just a back-and-forth slugfest. So many lead changes it was unbelievable.

7. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

That whole playoff run is still so unbelievable. The Rockets found themselves down in so many games and so many series, but they still held on to beat the 4 best teams in the league that year.

I'm ready for the Playoffs now. The Jazz will fall!

8. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

at first I said I was only gonna watch the beginning but end up watching the whole game....man hakeem was a beast in that 4th...damn i remember those days when I was younger

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the game didn't end on mario's 3. note how we strategically started fouling at the end of the game. free throws baby.

10. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Just imagine the vitriol that would be spewed Dream and Mario's way if that shot doesnt go down and the Rockets lose.

Dream for the 2 turnovers late, and Mario for quick shot.