1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets to sign Jawun Evans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Do WHAT?, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Asian Sensation

Doncic looks lost and sloppy on the Suns.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Man Presti does it again lol, it really seems like he screw Morey everytime he can...hopefully this time the results will be the same as the post Gibson/George/Melo trades :cool:

Anyway kudos to OKC owner, paying more and more tax for an 8th seed and potential 1st round exit again...i really wonder if he'll also pay the repeater going forward.

Taj Gibson too apparently.

#82 Vivi, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    mikol13 likes this.
  3. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

D Mo is rubbish

4. JuNx

JuNx Contributing Member

I can see OKC hacking Capela on the last season game just to see if he can Get that FT bonus and HOU over the Tax :D:D:D

Vivi likes this.
  5. txn

txn Member

I don't blame Presti tbh. DMorey stole James Harden from him. If I am Presti, I will try to steal everything from DMorey too :)