1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets rookies are getting more and more praise from around the league

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SkyrimOwnsAll, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Hui

Hui Member

I am actually more excited having the rookies playing then D Howard.

2. RyanB

RyanB Member

exactly
    even if this guy comes he will leave next season

3. roxxy

roxxy Member

I love players that have the ability to do that. Just quietly have good games.

4. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Yea i saw that too

I think it was the game where he had 26 pts, and 12 reb, a stl, and a couple of blks'

I went to nba.com, to look at the boxscore, and i first thought those numbers were for D-Mo, and i was likw wtf

He is very smooth with his game, and does it so effortlessly

1 person likes this.
  5. MystikArkitect

And to think we could've had Perry Jones III.

Seriously though, these 4 rooks + Lin + Two potential lotto picks next year = excitement. Maybe we can actually be allowed to buy a jersey without worrying that the guy's gonna be traded at the deadline.

6. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

7. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

And for any who didn't go to the link...Royce received an honorable mention.

8. ClKent

ClKent Member

Would not trade the rookies for anyone. I like to grow talent. I am the grow the talent internally type of poster. I think all great teams or at least most of them are born this way. Morey has an eye for talent. So why not let him draft it all, then construct it from the ground up?

9. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Yes. This team brought the excitement back. Looking damn forward for next season. Let's go team!

10. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

/facepalm

11. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

Very unselfish guys. Anyone realize the chemistry too? It was almost instantaneous with these guys.

12. rocketseagles07

Good drop. Nice to see them getting more love and I told everyone about Lamb before hand. People forget how high he would've gone had he left his freshman year. For everyone STILL asking "why we want howard" give it up. None of these rookies will be the best defensive player/best in the league at their position anytime soon so stop. If you don't want Howard, fine it's understandable. I love the rooks also, but don't act like we're slow because we want the best center in the league in a rockets uniform...

13. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I love the rookies. Want to see them grow

14. cheifbootknocka

NO MORE NOTHING ABOUT THAT GUY WHO PLAYS CENTER FOR THE MAGIC! PLEEEEEASE!

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Fantastic trade value now. Can't wait to see the Rockets have a top 5 NBA player for the first time in over 2 decades even if it's a gamble he might leave.

16. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

THIS!!!!!!! People need to understand, the Rockets will have THE BEST player at his position on the Rockets. I love the rookies, but don't sit here and tell me you wouldn't be excited if the headline on ClutchFans is "ROCKETS ACQUIRE DWIGHT HOWARD", no matter what rookies we give up. You guys are talking about not wanting to give up 4 unproven players for the best center in the league. And don't reply to this saying that he will leave and we will have no rookies. The theory that all of our rookies would be given up has already been squashed, and I highly doubt he walks away from 33 Million.

17. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

It's still early and summer league doesn't mean squat, but I think the author is dead on about making Cleveland and New Orleans look silly. Those two picks in particular are what made Lamb fall into our lap. Austin Rivers looked like nothing special whatsoever to me at summer league, and compared to Lamb he looked like a scrub.

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

All of our rookies should have been lottery picks. Waiters, Robinson, Rivers, Leonard and Harkless should not have gone before.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

because you can judge rookies before the season even starts. :grin:

20. ejarts

ejarts Member

definitely won't be bobcats.