1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets jerseys on Christmas Day vs. Bulls

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 12, 2012.

1. REDNINJA

REDNINJA Member

The color scheme isn't so bad, In fact I kinda like the inverted red/grey. The cut of the jersey is horrendous. I don't know why the rockets are the only team in the league looking like they're wearing v-neck t shirts with the sleeves ripped off

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

So Festive and Christmasy

did someone else already have khaki?

3. Jayrod25

Jayrod25 Member

I hate the shoulder part of our jersey

4. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Does that mean it's gonna be a very 'grey' game for the Rockets? Who the hell decided to use that kind of depressing color on a happy Christmas day? Where is our beloved Christmas fitting red color? :mad:

5. Rocket_Man_2.0

Terrible..Just Terrible..worst uniforms ever!:mad:

6. T4Buckets

T4Buckets Member

Interesting lol

7. Big Time Titan

Those jerseys suck.

Looks like RoboCop spewed all over these things.

8. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

Imo it's great to finally see some kind of new jersey for the rockets, even though it looks pretty awful. But its only for a day anyways, so im not complaining lol.

9. Franchize

Franchize Member

We can never have nice looking jerseys nowadays

10. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

When the heck has grey ever been representative of the Houston Rockets franchise?

Even the Rocket ship on the pajama uniforms was light blue... bad call by the Rockets franchise, although I am starting to think maybe the NBA is forcing them by giving other teams colors that would fit the Rockets better.

11. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

12. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Haha this is Christmas friendly?

13. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

ARE YALL SERIOUS! These Are BETTER than our Current uni's
    -Everyone wants to go away from the Chinese writing style (these jerseys at least kind of hide that style of writing because it blends in) so everyone wins...and IT IS ONE GAME...what were they going to be all red a different shade...all the teams jerseys stayed with this concept...none of y'all can be kept happy it is impossible.
    -and others wanted a black jersey with red highlights....well we GOT SILVER...be happy..it's for X-mas Day only anyways...I like them...

People seem to be getting mad here so much, and whine, and complain, so much...this site has changed so much since the days of clutchcity and the early change to clutchfans.net (Knock me because "I'm registered this year, and I don't know anything, or I'm a noob..) I lost my old user a long time ago with prob. a good "Register date.." but I regress..I'm just mad at all the biT%%iN$ over everything these days...

OH AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS TO US CLUTCH! I bet people didn't even bother to note that, while they trashed the unis..again I like um they are silver, and obv. Stern wasn't giving us Harden, the all star game, and a black uni (since "no other team ever would have black unis" signed Stern in circa 2008 and voided for Bkn Nets...LOL...Stern will forever though be a hero because we ended up with Harden although, I have a feeling as I regress much more haha, but maybe Gasol would have been flipped for Harden and more, ya never know...Morey was always two steps ahead of us...And these jerseys
    they be two steps ahead of the new...they are CLEAN

14. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

15. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

This is ugly.

16. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

17. stefanb

stefanb Member

Those make our current uniforms look like the Sistine Chapel. The reason they keep capitalizing on these ugly ass uniforms is because people constantly buy ugly stuff like this. It's a tragedy.

18. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Ehh. Not good, not bad. I just want Ketchup and Mustard. Do it before someone else takes it.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

20. duteman

duteman Member

i must be in the minority on this one, but i think those look pretty cool. Pretty far from the team colors, but looks slick.

All i want for xmas is +.500