1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Media Hotties Contest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Serg300, Mar 29, 2011.

1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yall are cray cray on the Moreno chick.

2. Nook

Nook Member

What is with the hot Hispanic girls wanting white guys.

3. Buck Turgidson

This is a problem?

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  4. Ericstocracy

Ericstocracy Member

I'm white and my wife is Puerto Rican. She pretty much tells me she prefers white men over men of color because they have always pretty much treated her better (obviously not every case). We've been together now going on 9 years and we're expecting our first child. I've also mostly ever been with women of color. Everyone has a preference.

5. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I'm a white guy and aside from my first girlfriend WAYYYYYYY back in the day in middle school lmao I have ONLY dated girls of color

Usually hispanic. It's pretty crazy to think about though, especially now that I'm in my 30's, but yeah my entire adult life has been nothing but dating girls other than white.

I'm more physically attracted to them & they seem to have the humor and personality I enjoy being around.

It's instinct I suppose. I was recently working in a group with 4 other girls. 3 white girls, and an asian. I hit up the asian.

#185 Realjad, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  6. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

white guys is the default guy to date to all women

Sajan likes this.
  7. Sajan

Sajan Member

Indian girls would date white guys in a heartbeat..but they would get murdered by their parents if they dated a black guy.

Nook likes this.
  8. Fantasma Negro

Chelsey Hernandez can get it. Very underrated
    [​IMG]

cheke64, jay_09 and ROCKSS like this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It's nature. You mix your genes with something different to create a stronger bloodline. Y'all aren't even making your own choices, y'all are getting worked by mother nature. Y'all are just animals.

10. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Saw her in person once at a UH football game. She's definitely a cutie. Was really nice in person too.

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Hahah, I wish it were that simple w/ humans (like seriously would solve world issues). While you're right, some ignorant people still don't believe this (racist idiots)... Anyway ignorance aside for the racists out there, the more gene diversity the better offspring for sure and a better world I'd think. Lol, this thread will probably get moved to the silly debate one... Oops

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Desire is also cultural, historical, and availability.

If this were the dark ages, a BBW would go toe to toe with the plague and win.

Super sexy.

13. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Not as simple as you think. Look at central and latin america. They're pretty much mixed with everything. Is there world peace there?

Sajan and CCity Zero like this.
  14. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Dont forget the middle east thats littered with mixed generations there because of the trade route. Not a whole lot of piece there either.

CCity Zero likes this.
  15. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

WTF guys, there's literally one picture on this page.

[​IMG]

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, I might have given us (humans) a bit too much credit here... Probably more optimism on my part, especially when mixed with science. It was kind of wishful thinking on my part.

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I’ve tkld this story many times. I was at this game vs the pelicans. Think she was going for a Princess Leia look. It was harden Jedi bobble head night. Anyway, the point was, her ass was on point. Good freaking god. Her outfit was so tight, I could see her panty outline from my seat. She never faced me, so I didn’t know who it was. Thought it was someone from the Pelicans side.

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Also, Rachel McNeil leaving channel 2. Headed out to phoenix if I recall reading.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Wasn't that Shelby in the white, tight outfit? She was more Jedi with pants and belt, showing midrift, than Leia, though.

Sajan likes this.
  20. Sajan

Sajan Member

Who is the preggo chick on kprc doing the food coverage?? Damn that dress is tight.