1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Dynamo 2006 Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by halfbreed, Oct 15, 2006.

1. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

I was gonna go to the game today, but I was short on money this week. Oh well, I'll still be watching em on FSE.

By the way, the New England Revolution just beat D.C. United to advance to the MLS Cup. Hopefully the Dynamo can join em!

2. BALLhog 247 365

dynamo advance to play new england in the mls cup ! :D

3. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

wohoooooooooo

4. docgundy

docgundy Member

How much were tix to today's game? I wanted to go.

5. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

1 more game!

Hopefully going to the MLS Cup will get us a soccer specific stadium sooner. I don't really like looking at the football lines, and UH logos while the Dynamo play.

6. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Im going to the gaaame next sunday.

7. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

i'm going to the cup game!!!! i was there tonight agaisnt colorado! it was great!! GO DYNAMO!

8. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

What a game! Fantastic atmosphere again! I am hoping to get tix to go to Dallas. Dalgish was great but I thought Wade Barrett played his ass off, he was everywhere, pushing forward on offense, dribbling nicely and solid tackling on defense and just seemed to always be a part of the big plays.

I was so pumped but heard the Rockets losing on 610 and that kind of dampened my excitement.

9. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

awesome game ... Lets bring home the Cup!

10. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

I can't believe that a year ago we didn't even have a team and now we're going to be playing in the MLS Cup Final. It's been a great ride so far, now we just have to finish it off with a win next Sunday.

And anybody interested in going to Frisco, there's a possibility that Gallery Furniture will be sponsoring buses (I think around 6), it will either be free or very cheap ($15 ticket). If it happens it should be announced tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday.

11. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

12. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

Yeah, sucks for those loyal SD Earthquakes fans who supported the team for 10 years.

Let me know some more info...I am trying to get tix.