1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Dynamo 2006 Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by halfbreed, Oct 15, 2006.

1. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

the game was awesome!! it was so cool watching the chivas players (and their fans) all pissed off! 3 of my friends are chivas fans and they were super pissed! it was great! GO DYNAMO!

oh and i was there... the crowd was amazing specially with the chivas fans being there in big numbers, even though the big numbers were gone by the 80th something minute, i guess they saw what was coming! lol... but ya, crowd was great, oh and the skydivers before the game are freaking awesome!

2. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Finally saw highlights of the game, and it looks like it got pretty heated between the two teams. And I was really impressed by DeRo's goal post shot. He was so far out, and that thing was a bullet! The place would have gone crazy if that went in, but the Dynamo still won.

The atmosphere at Robertson's Stadium looked great. I gotta go to the next game, even if I have to buy the cheapest tickets I'm gonna be there. I'm glad they set the game to Sunday because I got a Season Opener to go to on Saturday. :D

3. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

What a great game, all of the nervousness from the past week has now been replaced with joy. I can't even put into words what it was like in the stands after the goals.

Now to take care of Colorado on our way to the cup!

4. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

I was at the game and it was awesome! If I hadn't know better I would have thought I was in another country watching a soccer game. Both the Dynamo fans and Chivas fans were off the hook. We sad behind the goal in front of the legions of Chivas fans. They were chanting non-stop from start to end, great fans.

I have some video clips of the final minutes with the whole stadium erupting in chants. I'll post later on.

Go Dynamo!

5. Rockets10

Rockets10 Contributing Member

Amazing experience and the crowd was fantastic! I just need to figure out how to push back a business trip next Sunday so that I can go to the Colorado game . . .

6. ths balla

ths balla Member

went to the game it was amazing to top it off went back to my uncles house he calls up brian ching, ching comes over to my uncles house and i get to meet him and talk to him it was pretty crazy.....then my uncle and him went to go clubbing, my little brother and i were in awe talking to him.....i took a pic with him on my phone but dont know how to upload it i know it sounds pretty far fetched

7. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Looks like Sunday's game is going to be at 5:00 CT and it will be televised on the same channels (FSC, HDNet). I was surprised to find that I have FSC and actually got to watch the game yesterday. Awesome game.

Hope the Dynamo can do it on Sunday!

8. Rivaldo2181

Here are some pics from the game:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Rivaldo2181

A few more:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Osama :p

[​IMG]

10. Rivaldo2181

Short Video from the end of the game:

<strong></strong><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1361907172&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br>

11. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

Good stuff.

I love that giant jersey they had in the stands. But can the people under that see? I'd be pissed if I had to be in the middle, haha.

12. DrLudicrous

Nope, that's just a sacrifice you have to make to stand in that section. Of course you can just move out from under it until they roll it up.

13. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

nice pics! i went to the game too but my camara phone is crappy! =]

14. Rockets10

Rockets10 Contributing Member

According to Chronicle ticket sales have already surpassed 10,000 for the game Sunday and they are selling at a rate of 3,000 per day. The crowd was amazing last time at 17,000+, but if the crowd tops 20,000 this week it will be nuts inside the stadium. I can't wait!! :)

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Looked awesome!

Game Video Highlights: Here

16. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

I know absolutley nothing about the Dynamo's, but I am really thinking about going to this game.....at least we have one playoff team in town

17. DrLudicrous

Lisa Foronda sporting the Orange.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. ths balla

ths balla Member

[​IMG]

me chillen with the ching, yea he and my uncle are boys :eek:

19. Rivaldo2181

Nice! :)

Whose gonna be there this afternoon? I am pumped and ready to go! Hope it doesn't rain.

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

mmm...I forgot how hot she is...She made me watch news all the time...the championship game is up here in Dallas, well, Frisco...