1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hours after Trump signs Muslim ban, Texas mosque goes up in flames

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Jan 28, 2017.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You made a broad question about whether your 'friend's' sentiments are racist. It's not racist to understand that a region is a hot spot and vetting is monumentally important(which the government was already doing).

Basically, Trump implemented a policy that was unnecessary just for the sake of stroking his ego of check-listing all his campiagn promises in the most superficial window dressing way possible while in the process barring LEGAL residents who have homes, children, school work, pets etc and turning their lives upside down.

What a **** person and anyone who agrees with how Trump implemented the order is also a piece of ****.

#61 fchowd0311, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    shastarocket and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I replied to DD you idiot and the order is useless, it won't do ****. But that doesn't mean trump is a racist or targeted Muslim countries or countries where he did business. Get a grip son.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Lie.

Lie.

4. ipaman

you insult my friend and I. our sons have played ball together for years. he's born and raised in Israel, came to texas 15+ years ago, and he's a muslim. we've sat together for years cheering on our kids and their teams. I've met his wife, father, and brother who are amazing people. shame on you, you disrespectful little *unt. and my friend would say the same!

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Wrong thread; my bad

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I don't care. You are not a cool person.

7. Dei

Dei Member

North Korea also hasn't killed Americans, maybe we should let them in?

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, we should.... if their dictator would let any of his citizens leave his country.

9. Dei

Dei Member

Yeah, if he did. Would you let him? And they do to a small extent. He himself was educated in Europe. They choose the people they send over.

10. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Have we confirmed that this was a hoax and a member of the mosque did it themselves as propaganda yet?

Paging bobby, cml, commodore, and dei for verification. plz respond.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Haven't heard anything one way or the other, have you?

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep, I would. America has won the culture war, not sure if many people realize this. Many refugees that come over are more than happy to integrate and be American and for their children to call themselves American.

I'm not sure what image you have of North Koreans though? I ask sincerely. Those that are able to get out of the country don't go looking to get back in and their odd-haired dictator guy does all he can to make sure people don't leave.

13. ipaman

that's an honor coming from you

14. Dei

Dei Member

Like I said before, North Korea does let people leave their country. They're mostly spies and government agents. Classic you to risk a national security risk on the basis of following fanatical liberal dogma though.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure what you're referring to. There are people that risk their lives to flee N. Korea that aren't being allowed to leave by the govt. Most sneak into China. It's an easier path of flight with less stringent guarding than the southern border. Groups of escaped N. Koreans in China have organized efforts to help others escape as well.

JayGoogle likes this.
  16. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Why are you dorks talking about North Korea in this thread?

This is about the hoax that this mosque was burned down. Currently waiting for the "real" news.

JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not out because of Lame Stream Media, but I heard that some Trump supporters were caught secretly trying to build a luxurious add-on to the building as a show of how good-hearted they and the President are.