1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hotties and Jeremy Lin Tracker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by d12babymamas, Nov 17, 2013.

1. RRockets

RRockets Member

Hot mama with two little kids

rosecaiola02@gmail.com • 17 hours ago

HI All, Sorry if some of you have seen my comments about the Knicks game before, but I have been asked to post my courtside observations again because people missed my previous comments. It was an amazing game. When Lin made his entrance on to the court, fans at the Garden cheered (though in traditional NBA style, they booed him during free throws). Although most people around us were cheering for the Knicks, people admitted they wished Lin success and that he was back at the knicks. Lin seemed very subdued when the game began.He had just come off a 48 min game the night before. He gained momentum and exploded in the 3rd and 4th quarters. I had seen several Rox games last season and witnessed coaches yelling at Lin, that was not the case last night. They let him play, and he was confident. His team mates obeyed when Jeremy called a play, and even Harden passed the ball to Jeremy on occasion. Parsons was the one exception, hogging the ball and ignoring Jeremy constantly. Jeremy and Amare hugged it out, and spent time laughing and talking. After the game, Jeremy came over to us for high fives and pics. My kids were decked out in J Lin jerseys and Lin said" Hey, nice shirts!" He took the bracelets off his arms and gave them to my boys. The bracelets say "In Jesus name I play". What an inspiration! My son has his first game of his first team tomorrow, he will wear that bracelet. Jeremy is so much more than a gifted athlete and a spiritually beautiful person, he is a wonderful role model and a testament to the American ideal that hard work, perseverance and faith will bring fulfillment in life.

[​IMG]

2. RRockets

RRockets Member

Regarding Asik:

[311 to rose]: So maybe you can comment on Asik's ballet post moves. Maybe you can give him some tips on improving his pirouettes!

rosecaiola02@gmail.com 311 • 11 hours ago −
    Ha ha. It would take toooooooooo long to teach Asik to be graceful, and have strength, flexibility and control. The way balls slip through his fingers, I would be terriified be his ballet partner hoping he catches me after a pirouette!

3. kakaman

kakaman Member

LOL at 2:27...Bieber has a lot of underage fans!

4. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I hope your joking and I don't get it. Otherwise, you are "Captain I'm too Cool for School".

Great thread, need more testosterone around here and less knee jerk reactions to how bad the Rockets are playing this early in the season.

My wife looks up the other day and sees Lin on TV and says, "that is one unattractive man." I don't know why but I felt the need to stick up for him.

5. just a word

just a word Member

GIVIN' THE PEOPLEEE what they want:grin:

6. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Get it Jeremy!

7. Drphil

Drphil Member

This thread makes me

[​IMG]

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Not after Harden came.

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. atwood

atwood Member

10. torocan

torocan Member

Nice.

JLin looks like he's thinking... "Uh.... alright. Whatever turns you on... wait, that's not what I meant!"

11. corry

corry Member

Your wife must have super high standards. lol. Plenty of girls I know find him attractive.

12. hamsession

hamsession Member

Lin said that after basketball, he wants to become a priest. So trust me, he's not likely banging these hotties because why would you throw away your career like that?

13. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Not a priest (cannot marry), he wants to become a pastor (can marry).

14. zdrav

zdrav Member

I don't think Lin's Catholic. He probably meant a pastor. Pastors don't have to take vows of celibacy.

Besides, even if he wants to become a priest, you don't have to be a virgin to become one, I think. You just have to be celibate once you take your vows and everything.

15. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Lin said he was thinking about being a pastor, but it sounded like a very long term goal. His business is basketball and probably will still be even after he retires.

16. itstheyear3030

By Chinese/Taiwanese standards, Lin is not particularly good looking, though not ugly either. Maybe kinda cute in a boyish way. Though being over 6 ft tall, super fit, Harvard educated, and a millionaire obviously helps his case.

17. conquistador#11

you guys really know how to poop on a thread

18. visible

visible Member

Lin is obervious attractive Chinese guy. The biggest American Chinese website (blocked by china) is talking about Jeremy Lin all day every day. It looks like nothing else going on in sports world.

19. Hmm

Hmm Member

Well, let's be frank... while Lin isn't exactly ugly, he does make Yao come off even more like James Dean. The boy is as plain as white bread. Couple that with an apparent (according to the pictures) susceptible skin condition prone to breakouts and it's not all that alarming or perplexing that your wife would find him unattractive.

Now, if she had stated the same about Parsons, I'd be curious to know what her means of evaluating physical attractiveness is.

20. Hmm

Hmm Member

And you can't see any other cause for their attraction to him other than his appearance? Really, now?

His wife said Jeremy Lin was unattractive, not Channing Tatum. "Super high standards", indeed...