1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HONESTLY... Did you cry tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, May 3, 2014.

?

Did you cry?

Poll closed May 20, 2014.
  1. Yes

74 vote(s)
    24.8%
  2. No

224 vote(s)
    75.2%
  1. coffeelover665

it hurt a lot. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

2. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

i dropped by beer if that counts

3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Not going to lie, I almost did but I held myself because I was watching in a public place with my friends

if I was home by my-self I wouldn't doubt it.

4. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

Ehh.. You get numb to it after being a Houston sports fan

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

No. There's a part of me that anticipates stuff like this constantly as a Houston sports fan. Somewhat calloused to it.

6. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I teared up. Mainly because I got too excited when Chandler made the putback. I'm already good though.

7. Andrew Wiggins

And the media acts like the Blazers advancing was a good thing for what reason I don't understand. They made it to the WCF in 99 and in 200. Try making it to the playoffs and getting beat 8/9 times in the first round in the last 17 years. And the year you finally do advance you choke away game 7 while your most paid player is sitting on the bench injured. It's much worse on Rockets fans. Then there are the years we were the best team to not make the playoffs. We also get owned like this in other sports.

WILL WE EVER FACE THE SPURS IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN? We owned them last time and i want to to do it again damn it!

8. ada32

ada32 Member

Cry, hell no!
    Shocked, and disappointed, Yes!

But I turned the TV off immediately and try to go to sleep without success!

9. Brutaldiego88

Brutaldiego88 Member

No, just got a been there done that feeling. Something like this always happens to us we can never catch a break.

10. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Yeah I'm pretty numb. You can't loose the first two at home and expect to win. You can't go down 3-1 and expect to win. We got what we deserved.

11. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

This team doesn't play with enough heart to even warrant crying of any sort.

They deserved it. Bad refs or not, the Rockets played like **** this series, they didn't deserve to move on anyways.

Maybe this is what Harden needs to finally realize that he sucked ass and needs to improve.

Anyways, time to look forward to next year. This season is done.

12. hmittal

hmittal Member

As a Houston sports fan, been thru many ups and downs it doesn't surprise me anymore. The Rockets played their hearts out, hate to see them lose but they will be more motivated next year. No tears, but yes disappointed. Bring on the NFL draft!

13. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I don't take these losses the way I used to. I have real responsibilities and problems in life that put these losses in perspective. It also helps that I was drunk and ready for bed when the game ended.

14. Houston09

Houston09 Member

A little, man that one hurt a lot. I have never experienced that type of pain before after a sports game that I didn't play in.

15. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

You go from hopeful anticipation of elation from one extreme to another sad distress extreme in only a few seconds. This can fcked up a person psychic and haunted the players and fans for the rest of their life. IT sucks but i think i been through it once before with the Kings losing the Lakers at Robert Horry's 3 a the buzzer beater.

16. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Nope, it was too stupid to cry over. The whole series. The last play.

You feel like punching somebody rather than crying over it.

17. dram1

dram1 Member

I didn't cry...crying requires consciousness...just remember coming to my senses in a pool of Miller Lite while having heart palpitations.

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You guys are bigger men than me. Def teared up

19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

No, I was numb even though I expected something like this.
    We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from being a successful playoff team.

20. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

No cry at all. I was surprised that I was quite calm. More sadden by last year's loss than this year.

All season long, I always thought Rox were a pretender (you can check my previous posts); our defense just wasn't good to win a championship. We got Dwight and had Asik for half the season, that's 2 of the top 5 defensive centers in the league, but our defense was barely better than last season. If Morey can't get it fixed, don't expect much from this team.