1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Holy Grail of Hot Sauces

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MR. MEOWGI, May 9, 2005.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Where's Troy McClure. He might be willing to dip his balls in it.

Yes, I usually get the Bentley wings at Hooters and I think they are very good. So my dumbass asks for the hottest wings at BW3. I'm with you droxford, those Blazin wings are unbearable. I was able to eat 6 of them before quitting. My eyes were watery, lips numb, stomach turning. It was fun letting my friends try them and then looking at their faces afterwards. By far the worse part is when the wings are coming out the other end.

2. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

wheres are the bw3's in sugarland?

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you visit the Space Coyote?

4. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

no, but he did run into a talking dog....

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

droxford,

I had a similar experience to yours with some Buffalo Shrimp at a Hooters in Murfreesboro one night after work. I was tired of their hot sauce (didn't think it was that hot) and told them to give me the hottest stuff they had which was the Five Mile Island Sauce (I believe that is what it was called). I couldn't even finish the 20 I had ordered (ate like 14 or 15) and I lost my taste sensation in my tongue (for a couple of hours).

But of course the worst was getting up the next morning to go to the bathroom to get the damn b*stard stuff out of my system. That was pure hell. I love eating spicy stuff but that was the FIRST time I ever had to use Pepto Bismol.

I still go to Hooters every once and awhile and get the Buffalo Shrimp but only with hot sauce and many times just the mild sauce, LOL.

6. The Real Shady

The Five Mile is the second hottest. Bentley is the hottest at Hooters.

7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Its Three Mile Island and that stuff isnt that bad. Sissy :D

I do agree that the Blazin from BW3's is pretty hot. My favorites are Wild and Spicy Garlic.

Probably the hottest food I've ever eaten was some chicken strips that were tossed in an habenero sauce at a little Irish pub in Charlotte. I was drunk and talking **** about how they dont have any hot food in that town. So they drop those on me and it was the only food I've never finished because it was so hot. I totally got punked out and of course all my friends laughed at me. At the time I was too drunk to care.

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

This is what give me the ****s. But man it's worth it. I'm having some with some shrimp tonight infact.

[​IMG]

How does those hot wings compare to Sriracha sauce?

9. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

I use that stuff several times a week. Its great. Not that hot.

10. The Real Shady

My Pho gets drowned with that stuff.

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Actually Bentley isn't the hottest. Depending on where you go certain locations have hotter and they have different names at different locations. I know the Hooters in Seabrook has Elvis which is really really hot. I think the Hooters on 59 calls their's Diablo.

As for BW3, I like the Wild and Hot sauces the most. I actually think the Hot has a better taste, but not quite enough spice.

12. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Gotta love the **** Sauce!

13. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

YES! Half Hot, Half Caribbean(the ditty-ditty bomb-bomb IHMO) I can stomach the Blazin', just get extra blue-cheese--dairy does cut the heat.

14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Sriracha isn't hot at all compared to the Blazin' wings sauce.

If Sriracha was a drop of water,

The Blair's 16 million Reserve is like the Pacific Ocean
    and
    The Blazin' wing sauce at BW3 is like Lake Michigan.

That being said, Sriracha is some good stuff. I love the garlic taste. :)

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I've had the Diablo at the location on Westheimer I think when I was still in college. That stuff was hot. But still can't hold a candle to some of the hot sauces out there and is nowhere near as hot as the Blair's in this thread.

16. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

I have a friend who knows the creator of the Sriracha sauce.

The owner originally just made it for a few people in his kitchen and maybe sold it to a few local restaurants. Another business man loved it so much he told the guy they should go into business together. The rest is history.

17. TL

TL Contributing Member

this is the ultimate hot sauce.

[​IMG]

yeah, so its not really a hot sauce, but still. damn.

edited to not steal the images from someone else's website. now i have no idea how to make it bigger.

#37 TL, May 9, 2005
    Last edited: May 9, 2005
  18. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

What the :eek: :eek: :confused:

19. The Real Shady

LOL!!:D Aren't you supposed to blow those out before you drink them?

20. Fatty FatBastard

The hottest thing I ever tried was a shot of Tabasco sauce. I nearly vomited for thirty minutes.

Second hottest was a few months ago. We went to Lupe Tortillas. They had a red pepper on the fajita plate that looked like a red fresh jalepeno pepper. I had my friend try it. He took a bite, and then whined about how I ruined his lunch by making him try it.

Because he is typically a p***y, I grabbed the pepper and took a big chunk out of it. Wrong answer. I couldn't get the heat out of my mouth. It hurt to breathe. Hell, the only thing I could do was put ice water on it. The second the water was gone, the pain came back.

I really need to learn to be smarter.